Jeep Website Now Has Renegade Model & Color Selector

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out guys!! Just went to the Jeep.com website and found that they now have a model and color selector for the all new 2015 Renegade!! Here's a shot of what our new Trailhawk will look like.

jeep-renegade-page.jpg

Now let's see what yours will look like :thumb:

For more topics and discussion on the all new Jeep Renegade, be sure to sign up on our sister site, www.ToasterJeep.com!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Niçe! My wife is dying to see one in person. We are planning to get a Trailhawk, pending a decent test drive and seeing the real thing on the lot. She wants want in Anvil, and I have to say I love that color on a Renegade in the pics I've seen.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Niçe! My wife is dying to see one in person. We are planning to get a Trailhawk, pending a decent test drive and seeing the real thing on the lot.

Having seen and having sat in one, I think you'll like it a lot. Like you, I am dying to test drive one.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just got done checking these out on the Jeep website. I have to say, I actually like them quite a bit. I would love to see the aftermarket embrace these. Would make a sweet little DD gas saver and weekend exploring rig! Ill have mine as a Trailhawk in Mojave Sand please! :thumb:

Top Bottom