Topless in the winter

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone! I live just outside of memphis and we're having a weird winter as usual. Earlier this fall it was warm enough to take my back windows out and i can't even unzip my back window anymore so i'm looking at a few tops to get. It's ranging from in the 30s to the 60s as the high around here and i'm gonna take my soft top completely off soon and get a bikini. I'm debating on whether or not to go ahead and do it now or wait until this spring. I've seen a jeeper driving his jeep with either a bikin or completely topless. Anyone go topless during the winter?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't because I don't wanna sit on snow lol

In all seriousness if I had an older TJ or something that was already beat to shit I might do it but not in my jk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have a CJ7 that I pretty much left topless all year long. Although, back then, I lived in SoCal, had 2 other Jeeps and garaged it too. Whenever the weather was nice enough, I took it out :cool:

Of course now, I live in an area that gets snow :crazyeyes:

Napalm

Here in Texas I've considered it. It's December and still in the 70s.. We don't usually have this warm of winters.

mattman8686

Well I took my top off last year in tahoe for just a day in the snow with some friends. We were up there skiing so we just wore our ski gear and drove 20min to the resort and drove back to the cabin and got the doors and top back on. It was a fun to do for just one day but unless you feel like dressing in ski gear everyday you go out and you live in tahoe then sure why not.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Well I took my top off last year in tahoe for just a day in the snow with some friends. We were up there skiing so we just wore our ski gear and drove 20min to the resort and drove back to the cabin and got the doors and top back on. It was a fun to do for just one day but unless you feel like dressing in ski gear everyday you go out and you live in tahoe then sure why not.

I'm not impressed until you do it with the windshield down. :bleh:

Top Bottom