Who has gotten P06DD cel

Tanner505

So I got the Awsome cel P06DD yesterday on my way home and now it's back to the dealer, has anyone else had this cel before

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Typically means you don't have any oil in your engine or that it's very low. This is usually something you see on 3.6L motors that have oil consumption problems. The code will eventually lead to your rev limiter kicking in an effort to preserve your engine.

Tanner505

I checked the oil when I got home and it was perfect, it can be related to the dual stage oil pumps solenoid or a improper oil filter, I'm gonna have the dealer deal with it

wetfootnw

I had this cel before. After the 3rd visit to the dealer, they finally replace the oil pump that had a bad sensor and it has not returned.

Marauder

Just did that one a week ago, I too had plenty of oil but jeep went into limp mode. They replaced the oil pressure sensor, so far so good.

Tanner505

Okay sweet, I'm gonna take the jeep to the dealer tomorrow and see what's up with it, I got the cel but no limp mode though

Marauder

Well I got another check engine light today and figured okay time for the new oil pump. Went for the code and P0306. Doh! When it rains it pours. New head time.

Tanner505

So last night the cel came back on and it was po6dd, I called the dealer this morning and took it in and thankfully the cel stayed on this time, so the replaced my oil pump and the jeep is much better now here's the info from the dealer

Attachments

• 1421290854731.jpg
    1421290854731.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 50

combolc

I had same issue there is my angry post on here somewhere

Sent from my SM-P600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom