Seward JK led headlights?

dillard09

Has anybody seen these or have these? I was floating around the web and came across these. So they claim 1700 lumens on low beam and 3600 lumens on hi beams. They are only 380 for the pair. I like they way they look. I was just curious if anyone has any experience with them. I know I should just stick to some TLs or J'S but...

http://sewardoffroad.com/product/headlight/

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, when I look at these, I hear a buzzing and get the feeling I need to swat something away from my face...

bee+eye+close+up.jpg

:crazyeyes:

In all seriousness, those look way funky to me but hey, to each their own. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
For some reason, when I look at these, I hear a buzzing and get the feeling I need to swat something away from my face...

:crazyeyes:

In all seriousness, those look way funky to me but hey, to each their own. :yup:

:cheesy: It's not just you. I think those look hideous, at least in the pics. Sorry OP, we don't have the same taste. Actually makes some of the ones I hated at Sema look great. :crazyeyes:

dillard09

I hear ya guys! I wonder if they have a nice cut - off like a headlight should or going to put out light an led light bar. I bet they would get some people flashing you. I better stick to the proven TLs or such ya think?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't mind seeing the beam and what they look like illuminated, but I would just go trucklite to be safe.

kaptkrappy

Out of the 10's of thousands of post you have made (and I have read), that is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say !

2011jk

I've emaild the owner and asked for night pictures, they were to install a set on a JK but so far 2 weeks nothing..hopefully soon.

dillard09

I would love to see what they look like at night and a hi/low beam shot. Well if they would like to try them out on a JK, I will guinea pig! I just don't want to be that guy that you see all over with those hid in Stock housing blinding everyone!

JKU EXTREME

Has anybody seen these or have these? I was floating around the web and came across these. So they claim 1700 lumens on low beam and 3600 lumens on hi beams. They are only 380 for the pair. I like they way they look. I was just curious if anyone has any experience with them. I know I should just stick to some TLs or J'S but...

http://sewardoffroad.com/product/headlight/

I'm having an issue with them. Primarly because they took 2 weeks to get here, and then they didn't come with a wiring harness. So it was "2nd day air(ed)" which means another week, and so now I'm here with a wiring harness and headlights with no directions because they aren't plug and play. I have called them 24 times (not joking) and they finally got back to me saying that the directions won't be done until tomorrow. I have waited by the phone all day today, so naturally I haven't gotten much done. And if they work well great, if not I might just try and send them back.
Im never ordering from them again.
*long sigh*
Should have gone with Truklites!

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Last edited:
Top Bottom