Review: 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited Euro-Spec

JAGS

Hooked
A recent review of the all new 2015 Jeep Renegade Limited Euro-Spec just released in Automobile Magazine. Some good tidbits likley to carry over to the US version. Thought I'd share the link here.

And, this one features what I believe is the Glacier color. An option I may consider should I get one next year.

Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 7.14.56 PM.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting this up here! I saw someone had gotten it on ToasterJeep.com too. Great article for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As Adam mentioned, it's an all new sister site. It's unfortunate but, I am fully aware that a lot of Jeep Renegade enthusiasts wouldn't feel to comfortable on a "Jeep" forum. I hope to change that but until then, ToasterJeep is a place where they can go, feel comfortable and ask the kind of questions and participate with others who are just as excited about the Renegade as they are.

MTG

Caught the Bug
As Adam mentioned, it's an all new sister site. It's unfortunate but, I am fully aware that a lot of Jeep Renegade enthusiasts wouldn't feel to comfortable on a "Jeep" forum. I hope to change that but until then, ToasterJeep is a place where they can go, feel comfortable and ask the kind of questions and participate with others who are just as excited about the Renegade as they are.

Are you serious? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you serious? :cheesy:

Actually, it's an undercover government funded website designed to encourage unsuspecting souls into burning the roofs of their mouth with nuclear hot PopTarts but, that just doesn't sound as sexy.

Top Bottom