bead lock question on the wayalife white JK

Reaper

What type of bead locks are yall running on the White Jeep jk thats always in the videos? I see a few different types out there but i like to look of those the best.

Reaper

i was watching the rubicon video with the american honey shot at the end and the one yall just posted

Jackal01

ahhh the axt with the spider locks is the onwe i like. What are spider locks?

There is no such thing. The first picture are Spyderlocks. The second picture are Slabs.

I think...think the Spyderlocks are 20s and the Slabs are 17s in the pictures.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ATX is the manufacturer of Spyderloc Wheels. The only thing that makes a Spyderloc is its ring which has a star in it. As cool as they look, we moved away from them because they get hung up in rocks and tree roots and once they get bent in, they throw off your balance. The ATX Slabs only have the ring and are the best you can get.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is no such thing. The first picture are Spyderlocks. The second picture are Slabs.

I think...think the Spyderlocks are 20s and the Slabs are 17s in the pictures.

This is correct. The Spyderlocs we were running were 20" wheels and we did this so we could run 40x15.50 Toyos. We are now running 17" Slabs with 40x13.50 Nittos.

Reaper

ahhh see thats what I wanted to hear!!! looks arent everything when you catch a tree down here in florida hahaha. Thanks for the answers guys.

Jackal01

This is correct. The Spyderlocs we were running were 20" wheels and we did this so we could run 40x15.50 Toyos. We are now running 17" Slabs with 40x13.50 Nittos.

Right. I didn't explain/word it correctly to him that both are ATX but different rings.

17s look the best, IMO. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Right. I didn't explain/word it correctly to him that both are ATX but different rings.

17s look the best, IMO. :yup:

Yeah, I knew what you were saying. I just wanted to clarify it just in case.

The 17's look great but I really do miss my 20's and wish more 40's were made in that size. They really are the best fit for a 40 just like a 17 is a great fit for a 37.

Reaper

just wanted to say thanks again to everyones reply and especially how quick it was thanks guys!

Top Bottom