requirements to participate in a project jk experience

Reaper

Anyone have the like for the Wayalife requirements to be eligible to participate in one of these?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What he said ^^^

The NITTO JK-Experience has all their requirements listed on their website.

KingCopperhead

Taken from jkx website :

Vehicle Requirements

2007 or newer Jeep JK.
Lockers, Front and Rear
Sport Cage
37″ Minimum Tire Size for 4 Door
35″ Minimum Tire Size for 2 Door
Must be self sufficient with tools and spare parts
Must carry 2 Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit and Spill Kit
Working CB Radio
Winch
Working E-brake
Co-Driver must be over 18 and be self sufficient in vehicle repair.

Last edited:
Anyone have the like for the Wayalife requirements to be eligible to participate in one of these?

I'm confused :thinking:

Project JK, Wayalife, and JK Experience are all different things.

What do you want to attend or participate in? (be more specific)

Reaper

i guess im confused as well hahahahhahaa i keep seeing all these vehicles on the wayalife trips to the rubicon the mid west and stuff i thought it was the project jk trips but are they just wayalife trips?

I'm confused :thinking:

Project JK, Wayalife, and JK Experience are all different things.

What do you want to attend or participate in? (be more specific)

I think this may clear it up.

2011 Keep It Tight and 2012 Heartland were produced are Project-JK productions
2013 Wild Wild West and 2014 Pacific Northwest are Wayalife productions

All fall under the Off-Road Evolutions JK Experience.

R/
Will

Reaper

ah so does wayalife put there own trips together? or do they jsut participate in the jk experience and film it?

i guess im confused as well hahahahhahaa i keep seeing all these vehicles on the wayalife trips to the rubicon the mid west and stuff i thought it was the project jk trips but are they just wayalife trips?

Prior to Eddie devoting all his time to WAYALIFE he owned JK-Forum and produced videos under his other site Project-JK. You will see some video's where the windshield banner on Moby is Project-JK.com. Once WAYALIFE was up and running where he wanted it he changed to WAYALIFE production.

Basically Project-JK and WAYALIFE video's are all Eddie and Cindy Oh's production.

R/
Will

Reaper

ahhhhhhh ok thats clear now! So what are the requirements to get out there on one of these wayalife production rides? Just seems to be more fun with the getting to know everyone and camping and stuff

ah so does wayalife put there own trips together? or do they jsut participate in the jk experience and film it?

Ok here is the link that will help explain things a little more.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?22774-2015-WAYALIFE-Trail-Run-Schedule

the more time you spend on here the more you will find out what is going on. WAYALIFE is a great place to not only learn about your Jeep but upcoming trips and even some in your area. You will find those in your area and schedule runs.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked

Haha. Yes, you are confused. Those are all different things.

Project JK is one thing... Eddie's "how to" site so to speak. http://project-jk.com/

Wayalife is a different deal....This forum. http://wayalife.com/

And then JK Experience is yet something different too... Nitto and ORE national event(s). http://www.jk-experience.com/

Hope this helps.

Reaper

haha sure thing thanks guys. New to the whole jeep forums thing but still trying to get used to it hahahahhaha thanks again for all the help

Reaper

just trying to get it all together to plan on one of the trips ahha ill be coming from florida so I want to make sure i got all the details right hahahhahahha. Rubicon is a dream of mine so i wanted to do it with a good group of people.

haha sure thing thanks guys. New to the whole jeep forums thing but still trying to get used to it hahahahhaha thanks again for all the help

look under the pub section for Florida WAL members. there are some in Alabama and Mississippi that you can connect with. In April there is an event in Daytona Beach called Jeep Beach. Check them out on Facebook. If you want to go get your hotel reservations now and pre-purchase your ticket now. Oh and take about $1500 in cash and if you can wait to the end of the day on Saturday when the venders are packing up. You can get smoking deals because they do not want to pack everything back up. Picked up a Warn Zeon 8S for about $900 and Warn recovery kit shipped to the house. Also picked up a sport cage for $500. Well worth the event. Also the obstacle course is pretty cool. three levels beginner, intermediate and advanced. Recommend not doing the advanced because everyone wants to do that one. Oh and you can also see some great videos on YouTube. Hard Rock is another pretty cool place to go. There are several video's on WAL from Hard Rock, Ocala, FL.

R/
Will

Top Bottom