2012 SEMA Vengeance 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe that Vengeance has come as far as it has. From a mildly built 2-Door JK to a badass off road machine that's wheeled with the best on the Ultimate Adventure, the JK-Experience and now on display in the Nitto Booth at the 2012 SEMA Show. Couldn't have done it without the great help and support of all those who contributed to the build. Thank you all!!

Off Road Evolution - Installation/Labor
EVO MFG - EVO hood, EVO front bumper, EVO 4 inch rear stretch
Dynatrac - ProRock 60 Full Floar Rear Axle & 44/60 Front Axle
Nitto Tire - 37" Trail Grapplers
ATX - Slab Bead Lock Wheels
WARN - VR8000-s winch (with Spydura synthetic rope)
Advance Adapters - Rubicrawler
PSC - Ram Assist Steering
Dynomax - Exhaust System
Superchips - Flashpaq
Sparco - Seats
Rock Krawler - HD Automatic Transmission Pan
J.E Reel - Front and Rear 1350 Driveshafts
Truck-Lite - Truck-Lite Headlights
Hi-Tech Collision - $5,000 paint job

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Dirt Addiction

Front Flares

It's hard to believe that Vengeance has come as far as it has. From a mildly built 2-Door JK to a badass off road machine that's wheeled with the best on the Ultimate Adventure, the JK-Experience and now on display in the Nitto Booth at the 2012 SEMA Show. Couldn't have done it without the great help and support of all those who contributed to the build. Thank you all!!

Off Road Evolution - Installation/Labor
EVO MFG - EVO hood, EVO front bumper, EVO 4 inch rear stretch
Dynatrac - ProRock 60 Full Floar Rear Axle & 44/60 Front Axle
Nitto Tire - 37" Trail Grapplers
ATX - Slab Bead Lock Wheels
WARN - VR8000-s winch (with Spydura synthetic rope)
Advance Adapters - Rubicrawler
PSC - Ram Assist Steering
Dynomax - Exhaust System
Superchips - Flashpaq
Sparco - Seats
Rock Krawler - HD Automatic Transmission Pan
J.E Reel - Front and Rear 1350 Driveshafts
Truck-Lite - Truck-Lite Headlights
Hi-Tech Collision - $5,000 paint job

main.php

main.php

I want to cut my front flares like this. Just wondering about the side markers. Anyone have any experience that could give some advice?

Thanks!

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Great build, thinking about bidding on it when it hits auction. Curious if anyone knows why ORE didn't put bump stops on it.

Robar

The Enforcer
I want to cut my front flares like this. Just wondering about the side markers. Anyone have any experience that could give some advice?

Thanks!
The fenders are built as part of the EVO MFG - EVO hood. You can cut your fenders, but they won't be quite like the ones on Vengeance.

Last edited:

RedFox

Where are the front turn signals? I would love to cut up my front grill to look like the grill on vengeance!

GCM 2

I want to cut my front flares like this. Just wondering about the side markers. Anyone have any experience that could give some advice? Thanks!

Where are the front turn signals? I would love to cut up my front grill to look like the grill on vengeance!

Like Robar said, the hood and fenders are one piece. That exact look is really not acheivable with stock flares. As for the grill, the reason it is missing turn signal is that they had to be cut out. The front axle has been stretched forward and the tires at full turn would destroy the grill and signals. The rear was also stretched too, it is now a two door with the wheel base of a four door, but has better approach and depature angles since the tires stick out beyond the bumpers.

Serg5000

It's great to see so many people and companies come together for a great cause. It sort of makes projects like this priceless. People that come together to reach this level of goal are more than just ordinary. I can only imagine the feeling happy would have on his face if he could see his rig now.

This cements the fact that there are still great people in this world. Thanks to each and everyone that had anything to do with making this a reality.

Top Bottom