Rubicon swaybar vs disconnects

metalic

I have the opportunity to pick up a rubi setup that doesn't work I could install evo no limits. I would have a Lil under 300 in the setup. Could this limit movement vs just going with diaconnects? I like the simplicity of the no limits vs the alternative.

Thanks

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Nothing to limit you with the Rubicon sway bar as long as your links are long enough. Nice set up. Few turns of the knob and you're ready to roll

JKbrick

That is a popular setup here, and when the motor on mine goes out I will do the same thing too. Plus it won't reattach on its own either

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing to limit you with the Rubicon sway bar as long as your links are long enough. Nice set up. Few turns of the knob and you're ready to roll

What he said ^^^

This is what we run on our JK's and as you can see in our videos and photos, they do not limit anything so long as your links are long enough.

I have this set up on Canvas and love it. While my buddies are crawling on the ground to to disconnect and reconnect I just turn the knob. Love it and well worth the $289 I have invested.

toxicwaste29

I found a rubi disconnect for $750. I want to run it for the convenience of just flipping a switch or turning a knob to undo my sway bar. Is the $750 a steep price? There is no harness included but it supposedly works.

I found a rubi disconnect for $750. I want to run it for the convenience of just flipping a switch or turning a knob to undo my sway bar. Is the $750 a steep price? There is no harness included but it supposedly works.

Way too steep. I've seen them sell on here for $400 or less

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Lol does that come with a reach around?

toxicwaste29

Thats what i figured. They dont come up often around here or at least not that I have seen so I was just checking. Thanks!

My baaddd. Just double checked and its $500. No idea where the 750 came from. It was a rough night studying statics.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thats what i figured. They dont come up often around here or at least not that I have seen so I was just checking. Thanks!

My baaddd. Just double checked and its $500. No idea where the 750 came from. It was a rough night studying statics.

Even $500 is way to much. I paid under $200 for my rubi sway bar

I picked mine up for $200. $500 is still a little steep.

metalic

I had disconnects on my XJ and it sucked to get them loose and hang up the swaybar. I liked the thought of turn a know and go.

Top Bottom