Rubicon Express Coilovers

Fitzbsly

So we all saw a sneak peak from Eddie at Sema about Rubicon Express new coilovers. Anyone hear anything about this yet? Looking at coilovers in near future and would like some info on these vs EVO. Nothing on their website yet or on web period...

Don't know much about the Rubicon express kit but did see them on display at 4 wheel parts. The Evo bolt ons are the best bolt on kit money can buy. I've ran them for a year now and love them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I don't even know if these are out yet and have yet to hear any real world experience on them.

Fitzbsly

Just talked to rubicon a few hours ago to order worn out trackbar bushings ( free lifetime warranty ). Coilovers due to hit market in April sometime, cost appx $3800 f/r

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just talked to rubicon a few hours ago to order worn out trackbar bushings ( free lifetime warranty ). Coilovers due to hit market in April sometime, cost appx $3800 f/r

You are ordering warn out bushings from them and want to buy coilovers from them? Am I the only one that sees the issue with that?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, perfectly normal. It's half the cost so you can buy it twice..

Actually, at $3800, it's $200 more than the EVO bolt on kit which has been tested and proven to be the best only second to the DTD. No need to try and compare it with the DTD as this RE kit is definitely nowhere close to being that.

shadow21

So we all saw a sneak peak from Eddie at Sema about Rubicon Express new coilovers. Anyone hear anything about this yet? Looking at coilovers in near future and would like some info on these vs EVO. Nothing on their website yet or on web period...

Let me just ask do you work for Rubicon Express? Or 4wp? That's the only reason I can think of that someone would wonder about RE CO's. I run the 3.5in RE kit and hate it. It rides like SHIT so far buying this kit is the biggest mistake I've ever made and a costly one. I don't care about "Life Time Warranty" I want a part that I don't need to replace. I've replace the track "life time warranty" track bar 3 times(among multiple other issues) and about to do a 4th one as it bar is cracked once again. So I thought it was most likely me installing it wrong so I had 4wp do it and guess what cracked again. So a company can't ever build a track bar and you want to know about their CO lift? Well let me tell you it is SHIT and I don't have to test it out or read reviews to tell you that.

Edit: I hate RE as you can tell

Last edited:

ClarksAdventures

Let me just ask do you work for Rubicon Express? Or 4wp? That's the only reason I can think of that someone would wonder about RE CO's. I run the 3.5in RE kit and hate it. It rides like SHIT so far buying this kit is the biggest mistake I've ever made and a costly one. I don't care about "Life Time Warranty" I want a part that I don't need to replace. I've replace the track "life time warranty" track bar 3 times(among multiple other issues) and about to do a 4th one as it bar is cracked once again. So I thought it was most likely me installing it wrong so I had 4wp do it and guess what cracked again. So a company can't ever build a track bar and you want to know about their CO lift? Well let me tell you it is SHIT and I don't have to test it out or read reviews to tell you that.

Edit: I hate RE as you can tell

Haha... Can you please tell us how your really feel? I feel like you were holding back just a tad bit on how you really feel. Haha!

But really, I think I'm like most guys out there. I'd rather pay for quality to only buy/install something once.

shadow21

Haha... Can you please tell us how your really feel? I feel like you were holding back just a tad bit on how you really feel. Haha!

But really, I think I'm like most guys out there. I'd rather pay for quality to only buy/install something once.

I held back a lot. My "warranty" was only good after sending in a ton of info. Really it would of been less painful to just buy the part but it was the principle.

Like many people say the best kind of warranty of the one you don't have to use

Top Bottom