4edef6d0ab1f5fa2cf20c56cbaff9c13.jpg
e424329a12787155f0168478d16e8780.jpg
9d808323fa2c3b3c4ab90b9dbb166ecf.jpg
b30233d78a14d997312818fae4f04f67.jpg
fe06a2ecb1453ff55096643c99c110c8.jpg
6616d13e6b56adca6cfe0a976870c1ad.jpg
1d23fe47e1d14753142d5b411f5a8895.jpg
cf7bab0d521eb69f523125fde24f0eab.jpg

Literally it has a half inch of water on the bottom...
Heard about numerous identical complaints online, time for JW SPEAKER to admit and do something about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LeighP

Not the first complaint about the same problem that I've heard.....put me off buying them....well, that and the price. :D
I hope they warrant them.

Rincos

Does anyone have any clue if buying those off of eBay is going to be an issue?

vitodivita

Does anyone have any clue if buying those off of eBay is going to be an issue?

Be Careful to not buy the knock off version, and just make sure the seller is legit. Better off using a site like northridge 4x4.

Rincos

Fortunately I did check when I've bought them and they are fine, seller too ! I know what you mean, heard about lots of Chinese knock offs out there ! Thanks for the tip

Tanner505

Fortunately I did check when I've bought them and they are fine, seller too ! I know what you mean, heard about lots of Chinese knock offs out there ! Thanks for the tip

Either call them or message them on Facebook, I've had quick responses on facebook with them

Rincos

They responded ! They've sent me to the dealer but the dealer is an eBay seller that says I should get in contact with JWS
FML

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
They responded ! They've sent me to the dealer but the dealer is an eBay seller that says I should get in contact with JWS

this is why I don't shop eBay, too easy for the seller to say go the manufacturer.

And, if you have to get eBay customer service involved it takes months to get a response back (well, it used too - I haven't purchased anything off eBay in 5 years because of an issue similar to this).

Good luck with getting it fixed or replaced

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
FML

:cheesy: Are you kidding me? Lot of good that awesome warranty everyone talks about is doing you now. :naw:

Sorry to hear about the BS you're having to deal with.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
FML

Wow, that sucks.

I recently had an issue with one of the adjustment bushings on my 6145 fog lights. I contacted Northridge4x4 and by the next day, JWS was sending me new bushings. Granted, I'm talking about a set of $2.00 bushings and you are having a problem with a $400 light, but either way, customer service should stand behind the product.

I'd really call JWS again and try to escalate. If you have a genuine proof of purchase from an authorized dealer, there is no reason they shouldn't be helping you out.

Good luck!

spicoli

I live in the Seattle area, lots of wet all the time, and my JWs don't have any condensation in them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom