VIDEO : Jeep Renegade Snow Wheeling

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I won't lie, this video is REALLY BORING but, it does show an all new Jeep Renegade out on a Land Rover off road course built in Canada and in below freezing temps. I should note that they tested a Wrangler on this course as well but, I think you all know how it did. So really, the point for me to post this is to show how well the Renegade did :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea kind of an obvious win for the wrangler but still nice to see the renegade off road again. A very capable vehicle indeed

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Not bad, Renegade. The guy said the Wrangler interior is dated. I honestly wish the interior was more dated, like a CJ.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Rather impressed by the Toaster. With just a little love from the aftermarket it will take you to the "top of the mountain" or within easy walking distance.:yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My firewood truck can do everything that renegade did with just 2wd and a g80 locker

Key word being truck. It needs to be understood that this isn't a truck and for what it is, it's at the top of its class. What you won't see is it's true competition completing this course.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I hope they sell a million Renegades, if that helps keep the Wrangler around. The Wrangler's biggest enemy is the Federal Government, and it's CAFE standards.

Top Bottom