Evo spec kings for enforcer ?

1BAMF'nJKU

I was wondering if evo or king offer the king 2.5 shocks made for the evo enforcer in different color options other than their normal color blue? Just curious, for blue doesn't exactly go with the colors of my build plans!! A red or black or both color option would be perfect! Thanks everyone.

JAGS

Hooked
They are EVO spec KING shocks. Order through Off Road Evolution. If want something special as an add on, I'm sure Drew can get you an answer.

As the saying goes, with the right amount of $$$, I'm sure anything possibly.

Though there is something pretty cool about the King blue under there. 👍

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
King can do any color you want but it'll take 2 months at least to be done and it'll cost a pretty penny.

I was at ore a couple weeks ago and Mel explained it to someone like this, you don't go painting or scratching off the Rolex logo do you? When people see the king blue they know exactly what shock you are running.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
King can do any color you want but it'll take 2 months at least to be done and it'll cost a pretty penny.

I was at ore a couple weeks ago and Mel explained it to someone like this, you don't go painting or scratching off the Rolex logo do you? When people see the king blue they know exactly what shock you are running.

This ^^^

It can be done and I have seen it but I personally don't get it.

Jaydoc1

There are companies whose trademark color I can't take. Kawasaki green, for example. King is not one of them. Their blue is awesome.

Top Bottom