Impromptu SoCal Sud-N-Grub Thursday March 26th 6PM

JeepFan

Hooked
Impromptu SoCal Suds-N-Grub Thursday March 26th 6PM

Sorry this is last minute but, me and a few of my good pals are getting together tomorrow night to hang out, eat some great Grub and sip some tasty beer. :yup:

So here it is....

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works, March 26th at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us...

Where: Noble Ale Works
When: Thursday March 26th @ 6:00pm

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 634-2739

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Mess Hall Canteen
http://www.messhallcanteen.com

Who's Coming List:

1. JeepFan & GemHunter
2. Ramin
3. RanchoRubi
4. McPuck
5. Strainger & Strainger's Heart

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hopefully they have better beers then last time. Wish I could make it but I have to work and am leaving for Moab Friday morning.

JeepFan

Hooked
Bummer, sure sounds like fun and I wish we could make it - have one for us :beer:

I wish you both could make it too!! This really is last minute and with how busy I've been lately, wasn't sure we were going to be able to make it either. See you soon! :beer:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Ooooh. Just saw this. We will be there. Didn't get enough time to schmooze with the huge crowd that showed up last time.

For the Moab-ers: Have a safe trip and a great time. Keep us posted if you have the time and capabilities.

JeepFan

Hooked
Ooooh. Just saw this. We will be there. Didn't get enough time to schmooze with the huge crowd that showed up last time.

For the Moab-ers: Have a safe trip and a great time. Keep us posted if you have the time and capabilities.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there.

It's my son's 21st birthday and it turns out he wants to hang out with Dad :thumb: - so... I won't be able to make it - Have fun and I will catch you guys at the next one :beer:

JeepFan

Hooked
It's my son's 21st birthday and it turns out he wants to hang out with Dad :thumb: - so... I won't be able to make it - Have fun and I will catch you guys at the next one :beer:

Sounds good! See you at the next one. Have a good time!

10frank9

Web Wheeler

And you WON'T be taking him to a brewery for beer and some good food truck cuisine? :naw: Happy Birthday to your son my friend.

Top Bottom