Wheel spacers

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
As said go with a 1.5 inch one. Also make sure it is both hub and lug centric and it bolts onto the axle housing and has a separate set of lugs for the wheel to bolt to. DONT get the cheap ones that simply spaces the wheel out. I run the spydertrax brand as do others on here.

Dirt Foot

Spydertrax has a new 1.75" spacer for the jk's. Is anyone using these on stock rims and 35's. Just thought it would give just a bit more clearance on the control arms.

joshuaj21

I'm planning on running 315/70r17, which is the closest to a 35" so far as I have found (thanks WAL) and picked up titan spacers on amazon. Found a set of 4 for about $140 new. Haven't heard anything bad about them nor found any bad reviews but seem to have solid construction with similar quality of the ST. Anyone heard different on that?

BlueBox

You can get a set of spidertrax for 160 if you go with the "blemished" sets. I did and there was like 1 tiny spot on each where the anodizing wasnt perfect. Well worth it imo.

And 1.5" is enough to run 315's on stock 7.5" rims.

For reference:

d6SsIRw.jpg

FIDGrGR.jpg

OV4cd9L.jpg

BlueBox

Actually, I take that back, the 2 brake line pics are with stock rubi tires still on. Need to take some new ones with the 315s. Sorry for any confusion!

BlueBox

Stock Rubi 4.10s

It's a 6 spd. Drives fine so far with 35s. I wouldn't want to go any bigger though.

Here's a better pic of clearance with the 315 on.

h1f7Aqq.jpg

USMCvet

Banned
Man, I had some great Kung Pao Chicken last week so the Chinese do make something great. Anyhow, don't buy spacers from EZAccessories.com, an Amazon company that supposedly specializes in spacers. I bought two sets for my CJ2A and one of the spacers split after just one outing. They purportedly make them in house in CA. Complete junk so beware.

JudeinPa

My Synergy wheel spacers came in today and thought I would post a pic or two. They look well made and also have the lug holes machined to accept the star washers you would usually take off when installing wheel spacers or aftermarket rims.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 129
Top Bottom