Wheel spacers

JudeinPa

ScoobyCarolanNC, This is one of my first mods as well. My second is going to be a 2.5" lift. After posting on WAL about a Budget Boost I changed my mind (pros & cons) and now going with a spring lift instead.

Rccrwlr

My Synergy wheel spacers came in today and thought I would post a pic or two. They look well made and also have the lug holes machined to accept the star washers you would usually take off when installing wheel spacers or aftermarket rims.

The newer spidertrax have the space for the clips also. Really should take them off anyway. Seems everyone really wanted to see if they could do something about those that left them on thinking they did something functional

joshuaj21

Stock Rubi 4.10s

It's a 6 spd. Drives fine so far with 35s. I wouldn't want to go any bigger though.

Here's a better pic of clearance with the 315 on.

h1f7Aqq.jpg

Ok cool. I have 3.73's now and will be getting my 315/70R17's put on today or tomorrow. Thinking about going up to 4.10 gears eventually but not in the budget right now. I have a 6 sp as well but JKS so hopefully it's not too bad...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok cool. I have 3.73's now and will be getting my 315/70R17's put on today or tomorrow. Thinking about going up to 4.10 gears eventually but not in the budget right now. I have a 6 sp as well but JKS so hopefully it's not too bad...

Don't waste your money going from 3.73 to 4.10. You won't notice any gains.

joshuaj21

Thanks for the input... with that, will the tire size make a noticeable difference in the ride and driving as far as mpg and shifting at lower rpm? I've read several threads about the size but not sure what everyone's specs are to their JK/JKU's. I have a 2011 2 dr. Have 1.5" wheel spacers installed for now, but have some 18/59 springs and rubi shocks coming soon. Will install leveling kit in the next month or so. But hadn't thought about the gears too much until reading thru other threads...

ArmyofMike

Can you post the name of them?or manufacture?

Not allowed to post outside links (me thinks!) If you goto EBay and search "garageracing" this is the vendor I got mine from specifically. Very very happy with them....cause I'm frugal and over analytical!

Steele2j

I have been running 1.5" on my 2012 JKU.

I have not had any issues with them until just last week when the dealer stripped a Lug doing a tire rotation.

Top Bottom