Front sway bar

silverbackjk

I have a rock krawler 3.5 In mid arm lift kit. I have my castor at 4.5 and my left front sway bar rubs on the spring when flexing. I have talked to rock krawler and they are not sure what's going on. Would it be safe to move my whole front sway bar forward 1 inch?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a rock krawler 3.5 In mid arm lift kit. I have my castor at 4.5 and my left front sway bar rubs on the spring when flexing. I have talked to rock krawler and they are not sure what's going on. Would it be safe to move my whole front sway bar forward 1 inch?

how long did you set your front lower control arms? if i could guess, they are set too long. if you have adjustable front uppers, try to shorten up your lowers and make more of your caster adjustment with the uppers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
silverbackjk said:
My front upper arms are as short as they can get. The lowers are the length rock krawler recommend.

What length did they recommend? Base in what you said, it sounds like you might have too much positive caster. That would cause this problem.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
silverbackjk said:
The lowers are ate to 23.125

Being that you have adjustable front uppers too, this seems a bit too long especially if you have the uppers set as short as they can go.

Top Bottom