Evap Canister Skid Plate

Prime8

clarsen said:
Who makes the best skid plate for the evap canister I am thinking of going with Posion Spyder.

I have a used, but perfect condition one you can buy, cheap! Apparently my 2013 doesn't need one, but I wasn't about to give it to the dealer when I traded my 2010... Pm me if you're interested.

Hightower

Prime8 said:
I have a used, but perfect condition one you can buy, cheap! Apparently my 2013 doesn't need one, but I wasn't about to give it to the dealer when I traded my 2010... Pm me if you're interested.

Sold....;......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
haven't run an evap skid in the almost 6 years that we've had moby. it only costs $75 for a new one if the need ever arises. :yup:

Serg5000

I just relocated mine. Cost me $12.00 for some hose and clamps.

Attachments

• image-1089110827.jpg
    image-1089110827.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 83

Tackerdown

Banned
haven't run an evap skid in the almost 6 years that we've had moby. it only costs $75 for a new one if the need ever arises. :yup:

if you break it are you S O L or can you finish the day out or drive till you get a new one ? I'm looking for cheep mods and that was one idea. 2011 JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
if you break it are you S O L or can you finish the day out or drive till you get a new one ? I'm looking for cheep mods and that was one idea. 2011 JK

LOL!! Trust me, not having an EVAP canister in place WILL NOT effect your Jeep what so ever and you can drive without one indefinitely if you really wanted. Granted, without one, you will have a check engine light that'll come on your dash and, you will be polluting the enviroment. In other words, you will be find until you can get it replaced. :yup:

Top Bottom