NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

kyleolson

Meeting in Rocklin at 330 pm on the 16th. Heading to staging area and wheeling a couple hours to our camp site. Running the remainder of the trail on the 17th.

Requirements:
4-Doors 35"+ Tires
2-Doors 33"+ Tires
Rear Locker
Tow Points Front / Rear
Rocker Guards
Recovery Gear
Full Size Spare
CB Radio
Fire Extinguisher
Spill Kit

Recommendations:
4-Doors 37"+ Tires
2-Doors 35"+ Tires
Front Locker
Winch

Going:

Roxstar
Ken
Kyleolson
Fitz
Crippledpetey
Branman

maybe:
Jk_epidimick

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

Damn, working that weekend. 07JKSahara and I were just talking about wanting to do another run soon, didn't realize it would be this soon :(

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Damn! Gonna miss this one too! We close on our house next Wednesday and that weekend is going to be the beginning of remodel?

Anyone want to come down and swing a hammer?! :D:D:D

Just to make sure everyone understands this trail. You better be ready to winch. If you don't have lockers you may be in for a long grueling day. I don't want to discourage anyone but this is not an over landing trip.

Also if I can make it I'll be there. So many unknowns at this point I cannot give a yes or no.

Web Wheelers unite :cheesy:

kyleolson

Just to make sure everyone understands this trail. You better be ready to winch. If you don't have lockers you may be in for a long grueling day. I don't want to discourage anyone but this is not an over landing trip.

Also if I can make it I'll be there. So many unknowns at this point I cannot give a yes or no.

Web Wheelers unite :cheesy:

;) Hope you can make it.. Yep, as petey said, this trail is pretty gnarly...

bkac

Caught the Bug
Can you put me on the going but gonna back out list please! Man, wish I could be in on this. I'll Web wheel out with you guys!

Top Bottom