NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

Wish I could make it. Be ready guys it's no walk in the park. It's a very tough trail, and trust me if you break in the middle if it it is very tough to get your jeep out. My jeep had to get a tow truck the first time I went.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Wish I could make it. Be ready guys it's no walk in the park. It's a very tough trail, and trust me if you break in the middle if it it is very tough to get your jeep out. My jeep had to get a tow truck the first time I went.

That's because you weren't driving it!

You barely have an engine and ur worried bout the cage. Lol. Thought you were rolling with the other jeep.

Well I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow with a new PCV valve and resealed again. Have to put another 500 miles on it for them. Why not take it to Fordyce :thinking: :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Well I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow with a new PCV valve and resealed again. Have to put another 500 miles on it for them. Why not take it to Fordyce :thinking: :cheesy:

I'd find a Starbucks about 250 miles away. To each their own. Ha ha. If it gonna go, might as well give it a good send off.

Top Bottom