Life Stuff and WAL

Slavens

Caught the Bug
What's up Fellas -

So this sounds a little weird but I promise " No Homo" ..lol

So I joined WAL last year and started meeting some people and started watching more and more of the videos and started getting my kids out there and realized that my weight was holding me back from enjoying myself as much as I wanted. We did the new years run with WAL and I saw some of the pics and realized holy $hit i've gotten huge .. I was over 330lbs in Jan .. Since then diet and hitting the gym hard and just got under 280 for the firs time in a long time. Been looking forward to getting on the Rocking Rubicon Run and that's been the first goal date I had set. Obviously family is the main reason but if you really want to enjoy what the WAL lifestyle has to offer and getting out with friends and spending days on the trail together the last thing I want is to be the guy collapsing on the trail or looking for the nearest Del Taco =) . So when people go out of there way to bash this site I take it a little personal because in the short time I've been a member my life has gotten nothing but better. So thank you again Eddie,Cindy and the rest of the gang that makes this place awesome!

Here's to 230lbs!!!

Petthefish

Ohhh Yum Del Taco. Ohhhhh man.

Sorry I'm fat and I don't have del taco in Portland. Lol

Good for you brother I am way to big for my body last I checked I was 370. I know I know Dam! I am thinking of starting the Palio diet I gotta get some of these LB's off

REKLESS-RED

Congrats on the lifestyle change! Loosing weight does nothing but great things for a person. You feel and sleep better and you are more energetic. It's hard work to loose it, so congrats and keep it up!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats on the lifestyle change! It's well worth it! I know when I started to lose weight before j went to basic I slept better and had more energy thru the day. Every time I lost some more weight I felt better. The diet and exercise really helps! Stay strong and with it as I know you will hit some road blocks along the way. Just remember the end goal!

REKLESS-RED

Thanks guys! It is rough but so worth it. Anything I can do to help let me know.

I was getting pretty thick... pushing 3 bills, and i decided to change, started exercising more, making better and healthier choices in my eating habits. Tried the medifast program and the food sucked so bad i went off of it, and its crazy expensive... Advice: Eat low cal meals 5 to 6 times a day and drink around 100 oz of water a day. the water is a huge deal...all the water flushes all the crap out of your system that's necessary, so it doesn't allow your body to store any unnecessary items. what i have been doing has been working for me i lost over 60 lbs and still going...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great job on killing 50 lbs so far that is a huge accomplishment and it will only get easier. Diet is key and you can actually change your diet, cut carb intake and lose substantial weight fast. You still need to have good greens and quality proteins though. I drink most of my carbs :thumb:

You can eat healthier almost anywhere you find yourself, order protein, veggies, low sugar and low carb. Skip the beans, rice and fried foods, and easy on the dairy.

Good luck sir!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Great job on killing 50 lbs so far that is a huge accomplishment and it will only get easier. Diet is key and you can actually change your diet, cut carb intake and lose substantial weight fast. You still need to have good greens and quality proteins though. I drink most of my carbs :thumb:

You can eat healthier almost anywhere you find yourself, order protein, veggies, low sugar and low carb. Skip the beans, rice and fried foods, and easy on the dairy.

Good luck sir!

Thank you !! Ya it's crazy the simplest choices have helped me the most. instead of chicken friends steak and eggs .. Just Eggs and grilled chicken breast with wheat toast dry, No booze during the week. Lots and lots of water. No Fast food. Pre pack Lunches and snacks for the day everyday. In 5 Months I am down 50 and have a goal of 30 more lbs by October. (Best Friends wedding in Puerto Rico). Just time for that much needed change.

TwistedJK

Good job man! Once you do it enough, it will just become part of a routine. It isn't easy but it's well worth it.

Prime

Life Style

Heck yea! great job keep it up! I have lost about 5 Lb's so far.... before I went to college I lost 45LBs felt amazing! then ballooned up to 240,

dillard09

That's what I'm talking bro! Nothing more important than your family! Congrats and lean on a good support team for any kind of help. I know that even though I have never meet ya and many others on here have not either, we are here for ya! 230 here ya come!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
That's what I'm talking bro! Nothing more important than your family! Congrats and lean on a good support team for any kind of help. I know that even though I have never meet ya and many others on here have not either, we are here for ya! 230 here ya come!

Awesome man thank you!

Top Bottom