Life Stuff and WAL

Congrats on the weight loss and the change of life style !!! More power to you, we're behind you and all others that are doing the same!!!! :thumb:

Congratulation!! There's nothing better than the way you feel after you lose weight. Keep it up and before you know it, it becomes part of your lifestyle. Great to hear it!

Well i figured i would update this thread a bit -

Down to 265lbs after starting at 340lbs. It's been so awesome. Life has been so much better. Performance at work has gotten better thanks to my new found energy level and most of all my kids have seen me become active they get a much more fun dad to play with and they are doing push-ups and wanting their chicken and veggies for protein!!!!

Was able to be my best friends best man in Puerto Rico 4 sizes smaller and i even now own several XL WAL shirts rather then XXXL.

So thank you guys for all the kind words and seriously if i can do it any of you guys thinking about it can do it !!!

Goal weight for Dec 2016 will be 225lbs.

I think Frank and Cozdude are going to be my accountability coaches!

Down to 265lbs after starting at 340lbs. It's been so awesome. Life has been so much better. Performance at work has gotten better thanks to my new found energy level and most of all my kids have seen me become active they get a much more fun dad to play with and they are doing push-ups and wanting their chicken and veggies for protein!!!!

Was able to be my best friends best man in Puerto Rico 4 sizes smaller and i even now own several XL WAL shirts rather then XXXL.

So thank you guys for all the kind words and seriously if i can do it any of you guys thinking about it can do it !!!

Super awesome man. Glad to hear. It is very hard to lose weight. Glad you're winning at it.

Wow congrats! Takes a lot of work and commitment. Keep on grinding!! You should take progress pics (if you haven't already) and post them up as you go!

225? that's nothing! I'm betting 215 by this time next year!! keep it up brother your looking good so just keep doing what your doing! also like I have said before on facebook, try changing things up from time to time to keep your body guessing.

Awesome update! Keep at it bud!

P.S. Don't we need to swap shafts still? Axle shafts, not....

Bro! I would have never guessed that when I meet you for the first time out at Bullfrog trail. That's awesome! Family man and an awesome role model. Congrats and keep your eye on that prize!

Congratulations, it's hard work but it's worth it. The key is healthy food choices, 5-6 small meals a day and plenty of water. My wife is part of a fitness camp and has a full plan laid out that they give members. I can post it on here when I get home.

Top Bottom