Jeep Patriot lift kits

Dopey84

I'm researching for my friend who has a 2014 Jeep Patriot does anyone have any advice on a lift kit ... I haven't been to lucky in my searches so I'm reaching out lol... Any help is good Ty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you'll have much luck finding anything for it other than a basic budget boost. Essentially, you might be able to find strut spacers for it to give you about 2" of lift.

Dopey84

The only size I have found is 2 1/8 spacer lift and not to many choices for that lift or places who wanna put there name on it

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I had a patriot prior to my wrangler, and i can tell you all he will find is 2 inch lifts at the most.
last i remember rocky road outfitters or something like that had a lift for it

Petthefish

we had a 2 inch lift from rocky road outfitters on out 2011 Patriot it was nice but really not worth it if I had a chance to do it all over again I would just invest in some good skid plates and sliders. Trust me if you go off road with the patriot like we did you will bang the bottom lol We had the FDII so it already had two more inches of clearance rp

6610442677_c93c46625a_z.jpg

David1tontj

With a 2" lift you could probably clear like 28" tires? Haha

I was actually just wondering about lifting my sister in laws patriot. They are such a low rig, and they don't even have a low range, so I decided it was probably not worth it.

t8er

With a 2" lift you could probably clear like 28" tires? Haha

I was actually just wondering about lifting my sister in laws patriot. They are such a low rig, and they don't even have a low range, so I decided it was probably not worth it.

I think interco still makes a 28" super swamper tsl. Lol

Top Bottom