Evo gussets and synergy trackbar bracket

I'm in the middle of installing all new steering components and it seems that the gussets are slightly in the way of the synergy trackbar bracket. Did any of tall have this problem? What did talk do? Also with people who use quick disconnects how did you use them with the synergy bracket?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
pictures may help to see where you're having a problem.
may need to gring something

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in the middle of installing all new steering components and it seems that the gussets are slightly in the way of the synergy trackbar bracket. Did any of tall have this problem? What did talk do? Also with people who use quick disconnects how did you use them with the synergy bracket?

If you're having slight clearance issues, you may just need to clearance the bracket a bit with a grinder. As far as disconnects go, I would think you could just mount them on the outside to make it work. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help but I have not installed the Synergy bracket and don't have any first hand experience with it.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
oh, that part. i would just grind some of the bracket. wont hurt nothing. doing a drag link flip?

Top Bottom