Rear lower control arm question

This is a weird question, but both rear lca's on a jku should be straight right lol? Whole under my jeep i noticed that the one on my drivers side has a bow in it about 7 or so inches from the frame side mount. If thats not how it should be, is it enough to matter?

Attachments

• 1436476866501.jpg
    1436476866501.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 138

OJK12

Lol!! Nice rock rash! No they are supposed to be straight! I don't think it's something to get to worried about but I could be wrong.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The factory rear lower arms are straight. Yours is bent. It may not be enough to matter especially since the bonded rubber bushings are pretty pliable but, I would look into getting a replacement. I'd be willing to bet you can find one for free here on the forum.

The factory rear lower arms are straight. Yours is bent. It may not be enough to matter especially since the bonded rubber bushings are pretty pliable but, I would look into getting a replacement. I'd be willing to bet you can find one for free here on the forum.
thanks guys. It hard to compare since i only have one jeep lol.
I've got a full set of control arms in the garage right now.
maybe you could drop one in your suitcase for uwharrie! ;)

thardy

Banned
I'll probably throw all the stuff I have in the truck. I've got all stock control arms, front track bar, and swaybar links.

Top Bottom