Evo Roll Bar Kit Coming!

Prime8

Dammit! Why does EVO have to make EVERYTHING weld-in?!?!?! My wife would never go for the $10k Lincoln Electric MIG that I want!!! Hahahahaha.

GCM 2

So MTG....

.......and there you have it :thumb: This was the secret project I mentioned a few months ago that I was waiting for EVO to unveil. Not for the feint of heart, but definitely the safest, ultimate upgrade for the heavy hitting wheeler :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
GCM 2 said:
.......and there you have it :thumb: This was the secret project I mentioned a few months ago that I was waiting for EVO to unveil. Not for the feint of heart, but definitely the safest, ultimate upgrade for the heavy hitting wheeler :rock:

LOL! I would have put money on it being a snorkel for EVO JEEP. ;)

No kidding that isn't for the feint of heart. I can't wait to see the final design and install instructions. I'm sure it will be bomb proof though!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
LOL! I would have put money on it being a snorkel for EVO JEEP. ;)

No kidding that isn't for the feint of heart. I can't wait to see the final design and install instructions. I'm sure it will be bomb proof though!

It'll be in my rig as soon as it is released. Ordered the ATX's today.

GCM 2

It'll be in my rig as soon as it is released. Ordered the ATX's today.

The EVO weld in cage is really nice, it definitely doesn't look like an afterthought or some homemade job. I'm sure the final price is going to be fair, but if you don't have the skills to do the install yourself, labor cost will be a budget killer :icon_crazy:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
If this thing will increase my passenger's and my survivability(yeah I made that up) if I roll the JK heading down the freeway en route to a wheeling trip, money is well spent. I was about to pull the trigger on the gen2 Poly Perf cage w/frame tie-ins and then planned on having it added to. Now I have to wait to see what EVO comes up with and determine the best route. Most likely the EVO route :) since that is the current theme with my rig. Rip out the old, in with the EVO.:rock:

Robar

The Enforcer
If it's like everything else EVO puts out, it'll be an awesome modification worthy of it's cost. :yup:

StrizzyChris

Just like Greg said....if only i didnt have to pay someone labor to install this time consuming project! Cant wait to see the finished product!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is sweet! Can't wait to see it finished and back together. I bet if you rip your interior out and flat towed your jeep to the shop the labor wouldn't be too crazy. But thats just an idea.:thinking:

Donny

The EVO weld in cage is really nice, it definitely doesn't look like an afterthought or some homemade job. I'm sure the final price is going to be fair, but if you don't have the skills to do the install yourself, labor cost will be a budget killer :icon_crazy:

Just damn!!! Thats it!!! I'm going to enroll in a welding class at the local community college!(PVC) I will get me some mad welding skills then I can do my own stuff:rock:

Donny

RockIt Man

Count me in... I'll def be studying this kit when it officially announced... Hop I'd still be able to run the factory soft top or a trektop with it though

Jersey_Devil

Not only for wheeling either.... I don't do rocks (not where I live) mostly mud but after rolling a jk and seeing what happened to the cage.... I wanna strengthen up my rubi

ForumRunner_20121217_155143.jpg

So I can't wait for this to come out! I just need to find a competent welder to help me out.

Top Bottom