What to Buy ?

CBoston

Okay guys/gals... So I got $900.00(CAN) burning a hole in my pocket and want some input on what to get next I'm debating between EVO Rock Sliders or JCR Stubby Dagger Pre Runner Bumper.... Or if there is something else you guys would recommend...
This is what I got so far installed...
2008 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
33" Duratrac Tires
Hella Off road lights
CB radio fully installed and working
Then just cosmetic interior stuff already done...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys/gals... So I got $900.00(CAN) burning a hole in my pocket and want some input on what to get next I'm debating between EVO Rock Sliders or JCR Stubby Dagger Pre Runner Bumper.... Or if there is something else you guys would recommend...
This is what I got so far installed...
2008 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
33" Duratrac Tires
Hella Off road lights
CB radio fully installed and working
Then just cosmetic interior stuff already done...

I would NOT recommend the JCR bumper unless you want a bumper that will taco from a tree hit where no other bumper that hit it did.

attachment.php

Rock sliders will be an investment that will not only provide body protection, they can also serve as a great pivot point and even act as a step. Of the two, this is what I would recommend.

CBoston

I would NOT recommend the JCR bumper unless you want a bumper that will taco from a tree hit where no other bumper that hit it did.

attachment.php

Rock sliders will be an investment that will not only provide body protection, they can also serve as a great pivot point and even act as a step. Of the two, this is what I would recommend.

Yea a buddy just told me about JCR bad review lol... How do you feel about the Poison Spyder Line ? And yes sliders are. Just I have not been out as much as planned. And when I do I am not skilled enough or comfortable to try the harder trails yet. Tough call... Need more money !!

Spudcannons

Yea a buddy just told me about JCR bad review lol... How do you feel about the Poison Spyder Line ? And yes sliders are. Just I have not been out as much as planned. And when I do I am not skilled enough or comfortable to try the harder trails yet. Tough call... Need more money !!

I have the BFH with the trail stinger which is awesome.

1436658276822.jpg

Top Bottom