just wandering

bumblebee

i just purchased a set of tuff stuff 2door slider's for bumblebee, and was just wandering if anyone has had any experience with them?
i should recieve them in a few day's along with my drake auto shifter knob! i"ll let you know what i think after the install!

bumblebee

got the slider's on finally and they look awesome,installation was easy, also put the new shifter knob on love it.
i think tuff stuff make's a good solid product and cheap too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
don't have any personal experience with them but, please, post up some pics and let us know how they work out for you :yup:

bumblebee

[
here are some pics

ATTACH=CONFIG]518[/ATTACH] P1000257.JPG IG]518[/ATTACH] P1000259.JPG P1000260.JPG

Attachments

• P1000258.JPG
    P1000258.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 44

bumblebee

not sure what happened but you can see all pics. as you see we've had some snow and cold temps, so bumblebee is a little dirty!
but so far the bar's are holding up great. my 11 year old daughter like's them because they are like a step, easier to get in.
i like the shifter because it reminds me of my old stick shift ranger. wish i could have found a manual jk at the right price.:thumb:

bumblebee

did the install myself, not sure of the weight but if i had to guess i would say theyre close to 30 plus pound's

Top Bottom