Daystar Jeep Renegade Budget Lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Looks like Daystar will be one of the first American companies to get involved with the Jeep Renegade and will do so by releasing a budget lift for it soon!

renegade.jpg

Trail JK

Very cool! Looking foreword to seeing this! I'd love to see a small winch behind the front bummer too.

TJ4fun

Its funny how that little rig has grown on me, really looking foreword to seeing this renegade develop. lift, larger tires....wow will be fun to see.
Great choice Eddie.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been talking to Daystar and apparently, they have all kinds of great stuff coming out for the Renegade!! I can't wait to see them :yup:

BTW, here are some better pics of their Renegade

11063858_10153251737489081_5562146910751685191_n.jpg

11898685_10153251737419081_869194596304642404_n.jpg

TJ4fun

Is the renegade all wheel drive? Or does it have a regular transfer case like the JK. I really need to see if any of the jeep dealers have one, so I can actually see the inside. and really look under it. skid plates? does your have any stock protection? Some pics of the interior would be great.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is the renegade all wheel drive? Or does it have a regular transfer case like the JK. I really need to see if any of the jeep dealers have one, so I can actually see the inside. and really look under it. skid plates? does your have any stock protection? Some pics of the interior would be great.

Head over to toasterjeep and check it out. Eddie has tons of pics of the interior and underside of Renny over there

Benito

Caught the Bug
That thing is sitting at least three inches above stock...it's going to need some adjustable front LCAs! 😂

Top Bottom