2doors where's your onboard air stashed?

Panda

Hey guys just wondering where you 2 door guys are hiding your on board air? Under the seat doesn't work for us and under the hood is not much room, I heard there's an under hood bracket but I'm not sure I like that idea for $99, has anyone come up with a clever mounting location? Pics? I'm about to pull the trigger on an arb twin just not sure where I'm gonna put it :idontknow:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was just gonna say under seat which I have a bracket you can have but its kind of a pain. I was going to run mine in the storage cubby in the back but didn't want to extend the harness.

Mtb275

I saw someone that used a dual battery tray and mounted it in the location where the second battery would have gone. I like it. That will probably be the location i put the compressor, when i get it. That is a ways off though. Maybe someone who is good a searching for posts can locate it.

Mtb275

Not sure if this will work. Here is the one I saw

Today I was supposed to go on the run with the other 50 jeeps but my boss need a couple of us to bail him out of a pinch. Three guys called in sick.

So I asked him what we were expected to do. He said just go in and keep an eye on the park. I asked him if I could install my compressor in between going out and Checking on things. He said he didn't care as long as we drove site at least three times to ensure the park was doing ok. My partner told me to go ahead and work on my jeep project and he would drive site.
I managed to get the install done, minus the wiring. Here are some pics of the dual battery tray I used as well as the final install.

Top Bottom