Lots of pricks here - Most of you are a bunch of immature idiots!

Fitzbsly

I see now this effort is doomed but I now want to point out a few things that some people may not have heard or have purposely ignored. I will also try to connect the dots on information that has been debated before.

There are some people who think Rox Star is not a "Stand up Guy". These same people are highly offended when his "friends" and others, like me, who have only known him 3 days, come to his defense when he is so obviously not a "Stand up Guy."
Here is a point I believe has not been mentioned. Please read it carefully and keep it in mind if you respond.
Rox Star brought with him on this trip three 1.75 liter bottles of American Honey. One for each night to share with the entire group around the campfire.
Hey EVERYBODY, have you EVER been on a run where someone did this. Pretty cool, especially from someone who is so obviously not a "Stand up Guy"

When Rox Star's Jeep broke and Bobby and Ricky were ready to head out to meet Eddie, Rox Star gave one of the bottles to Bobby and asked Bobby to thank Eddie and Cindy profusely and hand him the bottle as a THANK YOU GIFT. Bobby mentioned this CLEARLY in his very well written explanation posted 5 or 6 days ago. No one responded to that portion of Bobby's post or even acknowledged there was a gift given or received. Even as of this very moment, Eddie, nor any of the people who seem to know for sure that Rox Star is not a "Stand up Guy" have acknowledged that a thank you gift was presented at the top of Cadillac Hill, probable at the exact moment that Eddie presented Bobby with the much needed and appreciated power steering pump.
Were there smiles and handshakes all around and then more smiles and handshakes all during and after Bobby welded the sway bar with the welder brought up by Eddie? I think so but i was not there. The welder brought by Eddie was very good thinking on his part and I am sure was much appreciated.
I heard that photos or video of the entire event were taken by Cindy. Knowing the outstanding production quality of all of your videos, maybe we will get a peek at the mysterious thank you gift someday.

Having watched numerous videos of WAL trail runs, and the evening parties afterwards, it seems like a 1.75 liter bottle of American Honey would be a perfect gift for Eddie for his birthday, Christmas, or as a thank you for an extra special favor. I bet some of the people reading this have given him the exact same gift. Did he acknowledge it or say thank you? I am sure he did, and most graciously.

Let's move forward two days.
Eddie has the "item" tucked away safely in his liquor cabinet when he reads the post from Overlander that starts off with these exact words "That was a Fucking Lame Ass thank you." Probably over 90% chance that Overlander was aware of the new item in Eddie's liquor cabinet as he wrote his post.

Eddie, you have asked this rhetorical question on this thread several times. And I quote you. "What could I have possibly done to prevent this."
I have a pretty good idea you may want to consider.
You could have and SHOULD have INSTANTLY posted that Overlander was way out of line with his profane, rude and incorrect post, and that you had received from Rox Star the perfect thank you gift, at the perfect location, with the perfect timing, perfect weather, and presented by Bobby and Ricky with a heartfelt thanks from Rox Star and the entire WAL group.

That might have helped a little.

A helpful tip for Overlander:
I see you were a little late signing up for this trip and were #2 on the waiting list. It is a shame you were stuck as #2 for over 6 months but unfortunately nobody cancelled. I hope that did not influence your attitude toward the group.
Guess you were beaten out by people from Oregon, Michigan and 3 Jeeps from SoCal. You need to be much quicker signing up since this WAL group with several members located near Sacramento do a lot of runs and are highly organized and post all of their upcoming trips very publicly and with no limitations on who comes or where they come from. The next great trip could have the roster completely filled with people from Florida, Maine, Washington or Texas.
They make their upcoming trips very easy to find. Just look under the upcoming trip section and hunt for NorCal. Makes it easy to find so you are not wasting time scrolling thru hundreds of interesting trips only to find that it is 2500 miles away.
Good luck in signing up and I am sure you will be welcomed with open arms just like I was.

Wait a second. I just heard there will no more NorCal trip
I wonder why that happened. DO YOU?

Your turn, Eddie

All facts..... and well said scottkathyrubi!!!
LET IT GO AND MOVE ON........
Seriously, most of you are a bunch of immature idiots.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, most of you are a bunch of immature idiots.....

Ladies and gentlemen, one of Norcal's finest :clap2:

Lots of pricks here.... Welcome...

Funny, I could have sworn you just got done telling your buddy Scott "LET IT GO AND MOVE ON." After all, "most of us are a bunch of immature idiots....."

Why not do everyone including yourself a favor and do what you said you were going to do and "GO AND MOVE ON" already. :yup:

Fitzbsly

Funny, I could have sworn you just got done telling your buddy Scott "LET IT GO AND MOVE ON." After all, "most of us are a bunch of immature idiots....."

Why not do everyone including yourself a favor and do what you said you were going to do and "GO AND MOVE ON" already. :yup:

Funny how you post a thread I didn't start........

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how you post a thread I didn't start........

You made the posts, I just moved them out and made them into your own thread. Of course, being that you said that you were going to "GO AND MOVE ON", I not know why you'd even care.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I usually never apply my two cents to these types of post, but here are my thoughts.

At the end of the day we are not all going to like each other and that is ok, different personalities, life experiences and etc...so you find people you do like and move on. What I don't get is if you don't like some one or a group, why create the drama just move on!

Look life is too short, why get all bent out of shape and raise your blood pressure, it is not worth it. See, I believe there are people that need drama in their life and want everyone else to be miserable with them because there is something missing in their life.

I don't even know how long I have been reading this forum and been member, what I can say is that I have enjoyed the Wayalife (Project-JK) videos that Eddie and Cindy have made. I also have had nothing but great and respectful dialogue with Eddie. I have sent him PMs on advice about his opinions on different options for my jeep. The reason I sent him PM's is because I did not have time to sort through a bunch of people talking out of their rear ends and I mean that as no disrespect to fellow Wayalife members, but we all know there are people on this forum that.just like to cause issues.

Eddie has always been quick to respond in a respectful manner, the other thing I do respect about him is his honesty. If he feels a product is not good he lets you know and why. I value his opinion because he is out on the trail allot and sees what works and does not.

This is just my two cents! The last thing to remember we are all Jeepers and do have that in common. Cheers from Germany!

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I usually never apply my two cents to these types of post, but here are my thoughts.

At the end of the day we are not all going to like each other and that is ok, different personalities, life experiences and etc...so you find people you do like and move on. What I don't get is if you don't like some one or a group, why create the drama just move on!

Look life is too short, why get all bent out of shape and raise your blood pressure, it is not worth it. See, I believe there are people that need drama in their life and want everyone else to be miserable with them because there is something missing in their life.

I don't even know how long I have been reading this forum and been member, what I can say is that I have enjoyed the Wayalife (Project-JK) videos that Eddie and Cindy have made. I also have had nothing but great and respectful dialogue with Eddie. I have sent him PMs on advice about his opinions on different options for my jeep. The reason I sent him PM's is because I did not have time to sort through a bunch of people talking out of their rear ends and I mean that as no disrespect to fellow Wayalife members, but we all know there are people on this forum that.just like to cause issues.

Eddie has always been quick to respond in a respectful manner, the other thing I do respect about him is his honesty. If he feels a product is not good he lets you know and why. I value his opinion because he is out on the trail allot and sees what works and does not.

This is just my two cents! The last thing to remember we are all Jeepers and do have that in common. Cheers from Germany!

Well said. Now bye bye Felicia, I mean Fitzbsly.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This guy is a real peach isn't he? Hates us and says we are all jealous one minute, then flip flops and says we should all move on the next.

Do yourself a favor fucksby, leave and never come back. At this point, there is nothing you could say or do that would regain you any respect.

Go find Brankz and give him a reach around. You two appear to be cut from the same cloth.

Top Bottom