Question on Mopar Half Doors

Grubbicon

Hello all not really sure if I got this going in the right spot but here it is. A set of mopar half doors have been brought to my attention on Craigslist and the guy is asking $2500 for them and I think thats a pretty crazy price. What do yall think is a fair price for these doors? Here is some pictures of them.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446046333.991415.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446046342.856562.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446046424.251286.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446046481.290118.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446046380.643492.jpg

EDIT: Here is the ad https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/5282439033.html

Last edited:

RoughRider

Personally I don't think so, only because of the condition they appear to be in and obviously they are just slung on top of eacbother, I think the guy asking for 2.5K is crazy..

Speeddmn

They look stolen...

Why don't they match?

Is that primer on the one?

Maybe and I mean maybe I'd offer 800 bucks, if they are not stolen, if stolen, I'd offer 100 and a free ride to the Cops...

JakeJK

Those definitely look stolen...

1 why are they different colors

2 why are the hinges unbolted from the jeep on the red ones

3 the black one doesn't even have hinges God knows why

4 if you look in the bottom right of the picture of the windows the last one it tinted, i assume it goes with the black door.

Don't know how they would explain all that without the answer being "I stole these sum bitches"

Last edited:

Grubbicon

I updated the first post with the ad. I do agree that they definitely arent worth that price in that kind of shape.

CarolinaJK

Yeah, I hate to say it, but these definitely look stolen. Or someone really just doesn't care about their expensive half doors.

JakeJK

It's funny how everyone wants half doors after they spend the extra on whole doors in the beginning but it seems everyone wants to switch

Grubbicon

It's funny how everyone wants half doors after they spend the extra on whole doors in the beginning but it seems everyone wants to switch

My Jeep wasnt new so didnt have that option. Ive had a couple sets of half doors and still have my soft ones. Id like a set of mopars to have. I had the rugged ridge doors at one point but I didnt have them but a couple months. I felt they were real junk.

Scrambler

I'd love to switch. Wish I knew someone that wanted to trade straight up. Hindsight is 20/20. Should have just had them added to the Jeep when I bought it.

JakeJK

I'd love to switch. Wish I knew someone that wanted to trade straight up. Hindsight is 20/20. Should have just had them added to the Jeep when I bought it.

My next jeep will most likely have half doors considering if I ever want full doors they're a lot more common than half doors to buy off Craigslist or something

I have them from the factory and I love em but my uppers are starting to show signs of wear from really cold winters up here, and new uppers are stupid expensive

Top Bottom