Question on Mopar Half Doors

trailraider

i would find out where he is really located, pretend you want to go look at them. then call local law enforcement and ask if any one has had half doors stolen reported. if they say no you have the all clear to offer him $500.00 for all four. thats what i see as a reasonable offer.spend a couple of hundred painting again . and you have what you want for cheap.

Recurve

Those doors are stolen.. The fact there two different colors an the jackass unbolted the whole hinges off the one.
I forgot who's jeep it was that was stolen, but when the thieves stripped it apart they unbolted the hinges off.

You could show up with 500 cash an im sure he would take it. Not sure how you would morally feel about it afterwards....:idontknow:

kaptkrappy

I was looking in to this and ran across this.

Hmmm.

Craig's List Ad
CL Ad Half Doors .jpg

Atlanta Classifieds ad
CL Ad Half Doors 2 .jpg

Apparently Rolando is hoarding JK doors.

lidless07X

Looks fishy for sure but could be legit:idontknow:

As far as the price goes it doesn't matter where the price starts as long as it ends with both parties happy.

I would only go as far as $500 because they are in rough shape

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I paid 1200 or so for my fronts in very good shape, uppers were a little scratched but I didnt care. Got them painted and ran them for over a year and ended up selling them for $1500 in an hour, but they were damn near perfect. Sadly that is the going price for a set for a JKU but thats only sets I have seen that are the same color, and in good condition and not stolen lol.

I was going to keep the fronts for my current jeep, but after I looked into just getting rears, I would have had to shell out close to 2k for just them so I said screw it and sold the fronts, but I sure do miss them.

Top Bottom