didn't realize trivial power trips and trolling was the entire point of the forum

Did some reading about the history of the forum. I didn't realize trivial power trips and trolling was the entire point of the forum. For someone so concerned about his creative properties, he liberally uses other people's music, which actually is copyright infringement. This place is crazy town. See ya on the trail.

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Did some reading about the history of the forum. I didn't realize trivial power trips and trolling was the entire point of the forum. For someone so concerned about his creative properties, he liberally uses other people's music, which actually is copyright infringement. This place is crazy town. See ya on the trail.

Didn't realize we had a history page. Did you find it out near the concrete arrows?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Didn't know that getting a license from the producers/artists to use their music is a copyright infringement. Get your facts straight buddy.

Didn't realize we had a history page. Did you find it out near the concrete arrows?

:cheesy: now that's funny

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Why are you editing your posts?

Trying to change what really happened like the rest of the losers like yourself do?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Weeee look, your own thread! :naw:

bdfd9d331f23048a700188348fa3f74f251a3c866659f450a00d2b25a60260b4.jpg

Attachments

• 11214330_920562614633755_4289408458309581929_n.jpg
    11214330_920562614633755_4289408458309581929_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 429

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did some reading about the history of the forum. I didn't realize trivial power trips and trolling was the entire point of the forum.

Just took some time to read some of your posts. Didn't realize how full of yourself you are and that being a troll was your whole point for being on my forum.

For someone so concerned about his creative properties, he liberally uses other people's music, which actually is copyright infringement.

:sigh: Yes, back in the day, we liberally used other people's music to create our videos as it WAS something that YouTube not only allowed but rather, had encouraged. It was how THEY made money. Over the years, record labels changed how they wanted to do business with YouTube and so the rules changed. Since that time, we always make sure to BUY the rights to all the songs we use and have been doing so for years. This is why ALL of our current videos can be played on mobile devices. Nice try though.

This place is crazy town.

Only because drama queens like you feel the need to be here.

See ya on the trail.

I doubt that.

TJ4fun

What is it with these Morons? These folks are always stirring up the shit or simply looking for a fight. Truth is, most...if not all of these people are quite as a church mouse in the real world...wouldn't want to have there attitude adjusted, face to face. pathetic idiots!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It is funny how I'm accused of always being in the middle of drama and yet, the people making that accusation are ALWAYS the ones CAUSING all the drama. :naw:

TJ4fun

You got that right! Its a shame these folks cant just find somewhere where other Morons are and just hang out there.

What is it with these Morons? These folks are always stirring up the shit or simply looking for a fight. Truth is, most...if not all of these people are quite as a church mouse in the real world...wouldn't want to have there attitude adjusted, face to face. pathetic idiots!

Yea these hot topic threads will always surface some screen names youve never seen before. Then they stir a bunch of shit, then say this forum is full of drama. Lol. Ive never seen a place like this where people WILLINGLY sign in here, then talk about how much it sucks. Its like a bunch of crack addicts. They just cant walk away from it.

kaptkrappy

Yea these hot topic threads will always surface some screen names youve never seen before. Then they stir a bunch of shit, then say this forum is full of drama. Lol. Ive never seen a place like this where people WILLINGLY sign in here, then talk about how much it sucks. Its like a bunch of crack addicts. They just cant walk away from it.

You're insulting the crack addicts comparing them to the trolls.....

Wow you made this into its own thread. Is that why you don't let people leave the forum? So you can make threads to troll them?

So the process is people try to contribute. Then if they post something you disagree with, you personally attack them. They respond and you blame them for drama. Stand up crew. Please delete my account.

WJCO

Meme King
Wow you made this into its own thread. Is that why you don't let people leave the forum? So you can make threads to troll them?

So the process is people try to contribute. Then if they post something you disagree with, you personally attack them. They respond and you blame them for drama. Stand up crew. Please delete my account.

Any questions about our rules? Regarding deleting accounts? Actually this thread was made to make you feel special. Looking like it didn't work.

Yeah it seems like the only way to delete an account is to try to break enough rules to get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Yeah it seems like the only way to delete an account is to try to break enough rules to get banned.

You are one stupid fuck.

Top Bottom