2013 Programmer

Jk4thedirt

Hello All,

Let me start out saying, I know we can't break the computer on the 12-13's yet for performance. I'm looking for a way to set tires size, Gears, TPMS lower, sway bar control and lockers through a programmer. I really don't want the AEV Procal. Does any of the programmers do this on the 2013's yet?

Thanks for the help.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All,

Let me start out saying, I know we can't break the computer on the 12-13's yet for performance. I'm looking for a way to set tires size, Gears, TPMS lower, sway bar control and lockers through a programmer. I really don't want the AEV Procal. Does any of the programmers do this on the 2013's yet?

Thanks for the help.

Hypertech should have something out now. At least, they said they would have something by now at SEMA

Donny

Hello All,

Thanks for the help.

Is there something wrong with the Procal? Many folks around here (AZ) have used it before/currently and have told me to get one when I get my new tires to set the speedo....

Donny

Jk4thedirt

Is there something wrong with the Procal? Many folks around here (AZ) have used it before/currently and have told me to get one when I get my new tires to set the speedo....

Donny

I don't think there is anything wrong with them. I just would rather have the ability to control my lockers and sway bar better. I have purchased all the switches to do them manually, but was hoping I could do them with a push of a button.

Jk4thedirt

Thanks Eddie. I will look into them.

I just got off the phone with Hypertech. They will be shipping out next week the first batch. They are not cheap. They want $549.00 for the 755006 Interceptor unit. It will do everything I want, except air pressure. Maybe I will take out the TPMS and put them into a PVC tube and fill that to 37lbs of air. I really like the air pressure gauge in the cluster. Bummer;

Thanks for the help.

Black Ops

Keep and eye on Diablo. They cracked the 2011 and based on demand for tuning and after market stuff, it will only be a matter of time before they come up an update to the T1000.

Top Bottom