VIDEO : THE SHAMAN - a mind-bending short by Marco Kalantari

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy smokes!! If you can find 17 minutes to spare, you have got to watch this amazing, mind bending, multi-dimensional, psychological sci-fi thrilling short film by Marco Kalantari. I simply cannot believe there are people out there who can produce and publish amazing films like this on Vimeo. Check it out!!

:thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Funny. I just watched the trailer for this yesterday. I thought it was a movie, not a short. Looks good. I will check it out when I get a chance.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny. I just watched the trailer for this yesterday. I thought it was a movie, not a short. Looks good. I will check it out when I get a chance.

LOL!! There's a trailer for this?

I'm eager to hear what you think of it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Glad you liked it guys. I almost didn't watch it because it was 17 min long. After the first 30 seconds, I was hooked and when it was over, I wanted more! :crazyeyes:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool, hard to believe that was not a big budget project. Sure looked like it was.

JeepFan

Hooked
Just watched it. Great short movie! It almost had a Matrix feel to it. I'm sure we will be seeing more from Marco Kalantari. Thanks for sharing this...:thumb:

Top Bottom