4incj currie lift jeep jk

rogerk93

I've been looking around for some time now but can't find much on the 4inch currie lift. Is anyone running this setup? And can talk a little about it. Eddie in a previous thread mentioned that their arms are highly recommended so was wondering on the lift in complete.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've installed and tested it years ago. Their control arms and joints are great and I would highly recommend them. That being said, I wasn't too thrilled with their track bar relocation setup and would recommend something like an EVO drag link flip/track bar relocation setup instead. Also, I wasn't really thrilled with their coils as they didn't seem to offer much in terms of stuff. I would NOT recommend their Antirock swaybar system as I have found it to be way too soft on pavement and way too stiff off road and to the point where a side by side comparison with a factory sway bar showed me just how much they limit flex. That being said, I still think their tie-rod is probably the best you can get and it's what I still run on our 2012 JK.

MKJK

Friend of mine is running this system with the anti-rock sway bars front and rear.
He loves it and has nothing bad to say about it.
Its very smooth on the highway and can't go wrong with johnny joints
Some guys say its overpriced, for the quality your getting its not overpriced at all.
If you have any detailed questions i can pass them along to him.
The 11" of travel may be on the high side, even with the shocks currie told him to get

Last edited:

rogerk93

I've installed and tested it years ago. Their control arms and joints are great and I would highly recommend them. That being said, I wasn't too thrilled with their track bar relocation setup and would recommend something like an EVO drag link flip/track bar relocation setup instead. Also, I wasn't really thrilled with their coils as they didn't seem to offer much in terms of stuff. I would NOT recommend their Antirock swaybar system as I have found it to be way too soft on pavement and way too stiff off road and to the point where a side by side comparison with a factory sway bar showed me just how much they limit flex. That being said, I still think their tie-rod is probably the best you can get and it's what I still run on our 2012 JK.

It seems like there is more bad than good. Up travel is important enough I think I'll look elsewhere. Reading about their sway bar and people say there is more body roll than with the stock. I was planning on just grabbing a good some Sway bar disconnect. What springs are you running on your rig? I'm planning a trip tonCalifornia at the end of March and plan on driving down if all goes well with work and get the right time off. so I can make a few stops and try different trails. I want to stop in Arizona and hit the "open land".

rogerk93

Friend of mine is running this system with the anti-rock sway bars front and rear.
He loves it and has nothing bad to say about it.
Its very smooth on the highway and can't go wrong with johnny joints
Some guys say its overpriced, for the quality your getting its not overpriced at all.
If you have any detailed questions i can pass them along to him.
The 11" of travel may be on the high side, even with the shocks currie told him to get

You get what you pay for with the quality of the product. People will save money getting their lift but have to replace parts because it will always fail

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It seems like there is more bad than good. Up travel is important enough I think I'll look elsewhere. Reading about their sway bar and people say there is more body roll than with the stock. I was planning on just grabbing a good some Sway bar disconnect. What springs are you running on your rig? I'm planning a trip tonCalifornia at the end of March and plan on driving down if all goes well with work and get the right time off. so I can make a few stops and try different trails. I want to stop in Arizona and hit the "open land".

I would suggest going with the evo enforcer kit, it will ride great on and off road and have plenty of flex. There are many shock options as well and you do not need to go with the Kings.

Eddie runs the Evo DTD setup on both of his rigs.

Top Bottom