Front Evo DTD install tips??

ralfman5

I'm planning on starting the front installation of the DTD kit. Anyone have any tips or advice on the installation??

ChaosNein

I'm planning on starting the front installation of the DTD kit. Anyone have any tips or advice on the installation??

To be honest, my tip would be have an experienced shop install it for you. Not being a smartass, just trying to save you a lot of headache.

ralfman5

I did the long arm bolt on kit install myself. And I installed my 3 inch lift kit myself, front axle replacement from a d30 to pr44.

KrawlerJK

To be honest, my tip would be have an experienced shop install it for you. Not being a smartass, just trying to save you a lot of headache.

Hey Drew!

Question about the rear DTD...

Do you use a certain Bumpstop for the rear axle? Mine is hitting/smashed the pinch weld on my body. I'm currently using the stock bumpstop (unsuccessfully).

Thoughts?

jeeper52

LOSER
Hey Drew!

Question about the rear DTD...

Do you use a certain Bumpstop for the rear axle? Mine is hitting/smashed the pinch weld on my body. I'm currently using the stock bumpstop (unsuccessfully).

Thoughts?

I use the king air bums stop with the evo mount. It has to be frenched in the frame. The the shop that installed your lift install the spacer on the passenger side rear axle pictured?

Attachments

• 20150920_103154.jpg
    20150920_103154.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 217

jeeper52

LOSER
Sorry the pic is messed up but you get the idea. Btw i saw your jeep on the ORO/4 wheelparts magazine. Bad ass jeep!!

Top Bottom