Wrangler Backcountry Edition

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone else get the email with the new Wrangler Backcountry Edition? I'm not interested in the Jeep itself, but it appears purple will now be available as a color (only on that edition). It will be interesting to see in person but based on the one pic, the dark purple might be pretty sweet.:clap2:

seanb123

I got the email as well reminds me of the old plum crazy just darker. I like it, but not something I'd drive

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yep, might be a bit much for a daily driver but I would rock the purple on weekend/trail rig.:rock:

GraniteCrystal

I think I remember hearing that it'll be offered in 3 colors. That purple, Granite Crystal (which is why I remember) and something else

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
The side graphics are goofy as all hell. I didn't get a picture, but snapped a pic of the Backcountry option list from the dealer sticker when I was getting my oil changed.

$4700 is a bit steep for some ugly graphics, half leather seats and painted wheels.

IMG_6703.jpg

uberc4

Like the color, just not a fan of the gimmick "edition". Almost seems to be a revamp of the Mountain edition.

reelsilly

That's actually not a bad looking Jeep. I didn't think I would like purple when I heard they were doing one.

Speeddmn

I'd rock it, minus the 1991 laser graphics on it.... Seats look really nice! 4700 for the package seems a bit to much tho.

Wethy

I like how the press photos have an axle disconnect/lock button on them. Wonder if it'll have it on the actual one???

KICKROX

I could see it being a rappers delight, but definitely not for me. May have liked it better if it was purple on the Hard Rock edition with all black accents.

Top Bottom