Evo HD leveling kit installed!

1BAMF'nJKU

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452859575.740409.jpg here is a pick of my 2014 sport jku with the evo HD leveling kit finally installed!! I have the new mopar beadlocks but I am about to order either the toyo open country mt's or nitto trail grapplers in 35x1250x17. Just wanted to share with everyone and possibly get opinions on tire choices and sizes prior to purchase and install.

Also on hand and ready to install are rugged ridge flat black hood latches and bushwhacker flat fenders. Thanks and I hope to hear back from you's shortly!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks good! Yea your gonna want to put the flat fenders on shortly after you add the 35's. Or you can return the bushwackers and get your money back to put towards other mods and just cut your stock ones for free

1BAMF'nJKU

I considered but my wife found them online somewhere for Christmas dirt cheap...like under 300$...so I'll most likely keep them

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about the dark photo I will try to post more when I can. Also netted 2.5" in the front over stock.

:cheesy: Just when I was about to give you grief over the dark photo too :D

Looks good but I would love to see some better pics :yup:

1BAMF'nJKU

Thanks! Here is the only other photo I have right now and it's of the other recent add on when the lift was put on! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452874682.452920.jpg I'll defiantly get some others when I'm able.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Looks good! I really liked the way it handled and think you'll like it too. Keep us updated when you get your tires on, can't wait to see those mopar beadlocks!

Top Bottom