LED Fog lights

Dannyboy76

Thinking about getting LED side fog lights the ones in up by the side mirrors. Anybody using them? what are you thoughts? Thinking of using them instead of using KC's.

Dannyboy76

I really don't know what Brand there's a lot out there to choose from. I like the fact that one, they are bright, two, they use lesson power to run.

Yellojk

I use these and love them. Depending on the lighting you want. I currently have flood duallys and they are bright. If you want distance lighting I would recommend the spots. I have them on my rhino and they definitely put out an awesome light for such a small package and being led.

Attachments

• image-3133344101.jpg
    image-3133344101.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 126

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rigid Industries is pretty much the most popular LED company out there right now and have several options to choose from. I would probably start there.

Holeshot

Banned
I have an order in standby for rigid dually's (flood) which will go in the bumper :thumb: if you want fog lights for foggy/rainy/snowy weather, then I would get amber lenses, or clear with an amber cover.

Dannyboy76

Thanks for all the help. I think I am going to pull the trigger on LED's. I like the way the look and how they use less power and bright. Be better for those snowy and rainy nights.

Jersey_Devil

I use these and love them. Depending on the lighting you want. I currently have flood duallys and they are bright. If you want distance lighting I would recommend the spots. I have them on my rhino and they definitely put out an awesome light for such a small package and being led.

Awesome buddy of mine is running the rigid Duallys and compared to my PIAA 520's its night and day! I'm swapping out for a set of rigid! Plus that's all I need to go full led up front!

1yellowjk

Picked up a pair on Amazon for around $65, they are very good quality and bright. I have had these side by side with more expensive units and you can't tell which ones cost $300 and which ones cost $65. They run super cool and have a great light pattern.

I will be buying a 50" LED Bar to go above the windshield.

68228_3443071055647_1040275663_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom