Rocky Road Super Sliders, lift & Winch Mount I got for letting them use my Renegade

Sgt_Strife

Rocky Road Super Sliders, lift & Winch Mount I got for letting them use my Renegade

Here are some shots of some BU accessories made by Rock Road. I got them in exchange for lending them my jeep for a few weeks while they did prototype and test fitting.

jeep-renegade-rock-slider-01.jpg
jeep-renegade-rock-slider-02.jpg
jeep-renegade-winch-mount-04.JPG

I don't have any pictures of the lift on it yet but they told me they got close to 2" with the lift.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First off, let me give a HUGE thanks to Rocky Road for outfitting my BU for me. They've been very fun to chat with and do great work.

Here are some shots of the accessories they are providing for the BU (these are in production now if you want to get your hands on them visit their site here)

You can see more photos on their site if you'd like.

I don't have any pictures of the lift on it yet but they told me they got close to 2" with the lift.

I'll upload more pics when I pick this bad boy up on Saturday.

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. So that I'm not missing anything here, you got all your stuff for free from Rocky Road, signed up on the forum today and proceeded to make your very first post to pimp all the free stuff you got WITH links back to their website. There's no way you could possibly have an agenda for being here :naw:

Sgt_Strife

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. So that I'm not missing anything here, you got all your stuff for free from Rocky Road, signed up on the forum today and proceeded to make your very first post to pimp all the free stuff you got WITH links back to their website. There's no way you could possibly have an agenda for being here :naw:

Yea I see what you're seeing... sorry bro. I can remove those links... bad move on my part :/

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Since you seem to be a rep for Rocky Road. Can you explain to me why they are selling Daystars lift as their own?

1453404923659.jpg

1453404937855.jpg

I mean fuck, they can't even use a different picture.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
First off, let me give a HUGE thanks to Rocky Road for outfitting my BU for me. They've been very fun to chat with and do great work.

Here are some shots of the accessories they are providing for the BU which are in production now

I'll upload more pics when I pick this bad boy up on Saturday.

So how long you been working for Rocky Road?

Ddays

Hooked
Haters gonna hate

Seriously dumbass?

Here's the problem: As of 10 seconds ago, there are 23,662 members to this forum. There's the sticky at the top of the For Sale Thread that clearly says the following:

Exclamation Sticky Thread Sticky: READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

Here's how many [eople bothered to read the damn rules:

Views: 2,956

Hmmmm, wonder why people have problems :idontknow:

Here, this may help you out snowflake

dummies.png

11-16-2011, 12:47 AM Go to last post

Sgt_Strife

Seriously dumbass?

Here's the problem: As of 10 seconds ago, there are 23,662 members to this forum. There's the sticky at the top of the For Sale Thread that clearly says the following:

Exclamation Sticky Thread Sticky: READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

Here's how many [eople bothered to read the damn rules:

Views: 2,956

Hmmmm, wonder why people have problems :idontknow:

11-16-2011, 12:47 AM Go to last post

Seriously sorry. I took it down right after Eddie brought it up and read the instructions thoroughly. Hope I can regain y'alls trust :sigh:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Some of us get a little tough because it happens too often. Something as simple as reading the first post right below the link he clicked to post this thread would have eliminated all this. Want to stick around? Want to be apart of Wayalife? Go post up in the give a wave section and introduce yourself without pimping a NONE sponsoring vendor.

Sliders look pretty decent.

Top Bottom