Rugged Ridge Jeep Renegade All Terrain Floor Liners

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With all the snow and muddy trails we have around our house, we've been meaning to install a set of good slush mats to help keep it in place on the floor and make it easier to clean out as needed. Also, we were getting sick and tired of the stupid factory rear floor mats always sliding around under foot and wanted to replace them with something that would stay in place. So, we picked up a set from Rugged Ridge which are specifically made for a Renegade. Check it out :cool:

Here's what they look like out of the box.
main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's what they look like installed.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
They look great! I like the thickness/edge around the sides.

Quality floor mats are always one of my first purchases with a new (to me) vehicle. The best part is that I only need to buy them once.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Those look great. Must have in snow and mud. Looks like a great fit. And they look cool? Lol

crowrb29

Those look really good. How is the quality in person? I've been wanting to pick up a set for my JKU.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those look great. Must have in snow and mud. Looks like a great fit. And they look cool? Lol

Definitely a must have in the snow and mud and we've been seeing a lot of both lately :yup:

Those look really good. How is the quality in person? I've been wanting to pick up a set for my JKU.

It'll be hard to say for sure until I've had a chance to do some long term testing but so far, the fit is perfect and the quality of them seems to be real good.

Top Bottom