PDA

View Full Version : PA Places..

NatedTJ
12-22-2012, 07:14 PM
I have been going to Rausch Creek Off-road park dont get me wrong i love it i just wanna see new places in pa, i heard of a place in Shamokin Pa but not sure where it is up there anyone go any other places and suggestions would be great! thanks :rock:

OJK12
12-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Me and my club go to Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. Not sure how close it is to you but it's a cool place to go. The have 3 levels of skill green, blue, and black. They don't show enough of the jeep trails but have quite a few and just opened up more at the end of summer. They are only open from spring till fall though. They also have an Atv party there in August (fishers Atv reunion) and rally at the rock in September for jeeps. Lots of rocks, they also have a mud put and trails we have had a stock TJ on them but its a lil tough for a stock TJ but stock JK no problem. And the black diamond trails are tube buggy heaven.

NatedTJ
12-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Me and my club go to Rock Run Recreation in Patton Pa. Not sure how close it is to you but it's a cool place to go. The have 3 levels of skill green, blue, and black. They don't show enough of the jeep trails but have quite a few and just opened up more at the end of summer. They are only open from spring till fall though. They also have an Atv party there in August (fishers Atv reunion) and rally at the rock in September for jeeps. Lots of rocks, they also have a mud put and trails we have had a stock TJ on them but its a lil tough for a stock TJ but stock JK no problem. And the black diamond trails are tube buggy heaven.

Thanks alot ill have to look it up i have a tj with 2.5 with 32s and a bunch of people with lifted vehicles so yeah thanks alot again
;):yup:

piginajeep
12-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Beaver run near new castle is decent.

10frank9
12-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Beaver run............ Sounds like fun.

piginajeep
12-24-2012, 06:59 AM

Eat a beaver save a tree

OverlanderJK
12-24-2012, 07:50 AM

:cheesy: Are you in the rhyming mood after that other video?

Jersey_Devil
12-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Eat a beaver save a tree

Well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians..... That's funny!

Seriously.... Are those places in western pa?

piginajeep
12-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians..... That's funny!

Seriously.... Are those places in western pa?

No, beaver run is 20 minutes from Ohio. You guys should find some local clubs. Most wheeling back east is on private property.

That's why I moved the out west!

Jersey_Devil
12-24-2012, 06:59 PM
No, beaver run is 20 minutes from Ohio. You guys should find some local clubs. Most wheeling back east is on private property.

That's why I moved the out west!

Yea.... I use private property, fish and game land, and state forest lot more state forest are than ud think out here

NatedTJ
12-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm from the Harrisburg area so if y'all know of any else love to here of some

ltwilkins
12-26-2012, 04:05 AM
Same here. I'm from new Oxford (near Gettysburg). The only place I know of is rauch creek.

NatedTJ
12-26-2012, 11:12 PM
I got family in Oxford, I was there yesterday for Christmas

hinrichs
12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
ill be watching this one for more places to go, from reading area and only been to rausch as well, ive heard the reading antracite land you can go on but only with a pass or something...which i think is past pottsville

NatedTJ
12-29-2012, 02:30 PM
ill be watching this one for more places to go, from reading area and only been to rausch as well, ive heard the reading antracite land you can go on but only with a pass or something...which i think is past pottsville

Theres one in the Shamokin area i just dont know where at...:thinking:

Lane87
01-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Hey everyone! I'll be moving to Waynesboro PA in February, I've heard a lot about Rauch Creek but that's about it. Do you guys know of any clubs in southern PA, northern MD area?

08blkrubi
01-01-2013, 02:55 PM
If I had to guess this is the one some of you are talking about. I've been there on a private tour with a group of Jeeps. We have been there quite a few times with the Quad Club with permission from the owners. Most recently we were told to cut back. We were told "Administrative Changes". I think they might be having some issues getting it opened.

http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/

Jersey_Devil
01-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I have been going to Rausch Creek Off-road park dont get me wrong i love it i just wanna see new places in pa, i heard of a place in Shamokin Pa but not sure where it is up there anyone go any other places and suggestions would be great! thanks :rock:

Cross the big Ben Franklin bridge and come play in the Jersey Pines! We got over 300,000 square acres of pinelands just in south jersey alone to play in!

NatedTJ
01-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Cross the big Ben Franklin bridge and come play in the Jersey Pines! We got over 300,000 square acres of pinelands just in south jersey alone to play in!

Maybe one day!

Jersey_Devil
01-05-2013, 04:29 AM
Maybe one day!

February 23rd were having a run at Wharton.... There's a thread in destinations and beyond

NatedTJ
01-13-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm heading out to Rausch next weekend I have a group going if anyone wants to join!

hinrichs
01-15-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm heading out to Rausch next weekend I have a group going if anyone wants to join!

this comming weekend? or next? I may be free to go if its this weekend

Tackerdown
01-15-2013, 11:26 PM
this comming weekend? or next? I may be free to go if its this weekend

This weekend . we should get there around 8 - 830 but havent talked to everyone yet. 5 for sure and 3 more maybes .

hinrichs
01-16-2013, 03:36 PM
This weekend . we should get there around 8 - 830 but havent talked to everyone yet. 5 for sure and 3 more maybes .

hmm i can probable make it, sat or sunday? just not sure if i should wait to get some c gussets installed or if id be okay

Tackerdown
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Oops Sunday. We are up to 8 for sure. And just to let you know we are basically in the beginning stages with one or two that have been around the block .

C.O.D.

hinrichs
01-16-2013, 05:42 PM
hmm yeah may tag along then, hopefully can split the group up a little tho since it can be a pain with that many

Tackerdown
01-16-2013, 06:01 PM
send Nate a PM with your # . it would be cool if you could make it. he is kinda heading this up. we are hoping to run more blue this time weather permitting, I'm not sure what kind of snow cover they have. I'm not sure about grouping though just for the fact that we are all pretty much family and would want to run together. we may split at different points to bypass things the bigger rigs want to hit.

NatedTJ
01-17-2013, 01:10 AM
I will probably be the lead so send me your number so if you do go we can get together

PGH08JK
01-22-2013, 04:04 PM
If anyone is in or Around the Butler County Area, My Father, Brother in law, and my Jeep group have a few big spots we go to, 4-10 mile long trails, and then my Brother in law and sister live about 40 minutes from me in Butler, we go to his place and go out all day and not see the same thing twice. I would be more then happy to link up with people and they can tag along!

Tackerdown
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the invite If I get out that way I will surely give you a shout.

PGH08JK
01-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the invite If I get out that way I will surely give you a shout.

Absolutely!!