PA Places..

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
This weekend . we should get there around 8 - 830 but havent talked to everyone yet. 5 for sure and 3 more maybes .

hmm i can probable make it, sat or sunday? just not sure if i should wait to get some c gussets installed or if id be okay

Tackerdown

Banned
Oops Sunday. We are up to 8 for sure. And just to let you know we are basically in the beginning stages with one or two that have been around the block .

C.O.D.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hmm yeah may tag along then, hopefully can split the group up a little tho since it can be a pain with that many

Tackerdown

Banned
send Nate a PM with your # . it would be cool if you could make it. he is kinda heading this up. we are hoping to run more blue this time weather permitting, I'm not sure what kind of snow cover they have. I'm not sure about grouping though just for the fact that we are all pretty much family and would want to run together. we may split at different points to bypass things the bigger rigs want to hit.

PGH08JK

If anyone is in or Around the Butler County Area, My Father, Brother in law, and my Jeep group have a few big spots we go to, 4-10 mile long trails, and then my Brother in law and sister live about 40 minutes from me in Butler, we go to his place and go out all day and not see the same thing twice. I would be more then happy to link up with people and they can tag along!

Top Bottom