Wave from St.Louis MO

Spazbyt

Hooked
Hi WAL! I have been lurking the forums for some time now mostly just soaking in the wealth of information. I'm new to the Jk world but no stranger to the jeep way a life. I have never owned a vehicle with out the seven slots of fury. while some of them were far from off road machines cough cough my wife's patriot others like my 86 cj7 have been the reason I enjoy wheeling to this day. My jk may be modest now but I have big plans for her one day and have every intention of making her a Rubicon worthy rig. All though I have killed a few Grand Cherokees (not on purpose of coarse) I have yet to find a way to kill my first jeep. My 1986 cj-7 has seen a highway median at about 60mph in a snow storm and been dash board deep in the mighty Mississippi and also survived the worst thing to happen to any vehicle... you guessed it a teenagers first car! At one point in my life I thought she was a race car and a submarine and even a airplane for a few terrifying seconds but she still drives like the day I got her. ryans jeep.jpg ryans cj.jpg

Top Bottom