Wave from Montreal,Qc

ssgp2

Hello boys and girls!

Time for a proper introduction.

My first vehicle was a Jeep CJ7, bought in the mid 80's.
I had it for a short time due to the need for some extensive repairs$$$ on something that I already paid too much for.
The following purchased were cars to fulfilled my basic needs of travel.

I added motorcycles to spice up the rides and it introduced me to the concept of "waves" from other fellow riders, not so much from HD riders :(
The last couple of motorcycle rides always ended up on some dirt road in the country. Canadian maritimes and the southwest of USA are some of my best memories.
I was considering upgrading my BMW R1100RSL 94 for a GSA and then figured that a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited might be a better option for my overland excursion type of travels.

Finding this forum via UTube hooked me by the possibilities of such a project, and hopefully will acquire one in the next 12 months. Rubicon and Sahara are at the top of the list, but considering the lower end of the spectrum if reason($$$) prevails. Your inputs will be appreciated.

Other interest includes; target shooting guns/bow, photography,astronomy, Hi Fidelity, love reading(recently purchase Four Wheeler's Bible),technology/science in general, traveling and much more.

Looking forward to exchange ideas and info with you all!

Jean(french for John)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE Jean!! We're so glad that you found us and happy that you're here. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with :thumb:

arashi

Welcome to wayalife! You're from my birth city, I was in the Mercier Neighborhood. Nice to see you with us!:thumb:

Holeshot

Banned
welcome on the forum!! I saw you added me on your friendlist lol :standing wave:

Last edited:

ssgp2

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Best wishes for 2013, lots of mods and trails for us all.

Keep your pictures and videos coming so guys like me can dream till we get our own Wrangler.

anthony_jk

Hey Jean,

i too am new to the forum and i just so happen to be in Laval. if you go off-roading id like to meet up. looking for some wheeling partners and trails!!!:rock:

Top Bottom