Bought my Renny right before Christmas

CherokeeDave

Well I bought my Renny Trailhawk right before Christmas, its my daily drive to work, avg 25mpg, I have gotten 32mpg once going north with a little tailwind, other wise the 29mpg hwy is right on track. I love this Jeep, actually Id rather drive this then my Grand Cherokee, the only issue I have with it is the 13 gallon fuel tank, wish it held another 5, but its something I can live with, also the passenger side wiper doesn't seem to go down far enough, and covers the Jeep up on the windshield, took it in to see if it can be adjusted, didn't help, I know the Limited I drove both wipers where down at dash level. But anyone thinking about getting one should go and test drive, I did the True Car pricing before I went and drove out of the dealership in under a hour. I can see myself keeping this Jeep for a long time, only way Id trade it if I could get the 3.2 v6 but this 2.4 4 cyl is fine.

Napalm

Not yet, its the Anvil color, black top with the removable top, cant wait till summer to go topless :thumb:

I can agree with you there! Hopefully Texas has a nice mild summer and I can keep tops/doors off for the majority.

Love the anvil color, unfortunately they didn't make it for the 2016 Wranglers. The closest was the Rhino, but those are pretty hard to find.

Top Bottom