Wave from Houston Tx

Romac2223

Hi everyone, I'm new to the jeep family, I just bought my JKUR in September and have started to some upgrades, and I would like to thank y'all for all the great idea's, it sure is a lot of fun. To all that live in Texas I am looking forward to meeting up on the trail and learning a thing or two before venturing out of state to all that this country has to offer off road.
Romac

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hi everyone, I'm new to the jeep family, I just bought my JKUR in September and have started to some upgrades, and I would like to thank y'all for all the great idea's, it sure is a lot of fun. To all that live in Texas I am looking forward to meeting up on the trail and learning a thing or two before venturing out of state to all that this country has to offer off road.
Romac

:standing wave:

Also in houston, welcome to WAL! We got a pretty awesome group here. The guys are great, check out the upcoming trips section and get in on some action!

Kyle7R

Romac

Houston here too. Let's see a pic of your rig.

Napalm

So good, you welcome him twice!

Looking good! What part of town you running around?

This is what I get for not paying attention! Dang! ;)

Romac, we've got a run coming up in May here in Tejas and a lot of guys are convoying from Houston. You should consider coming! The thread is called the Texas Barnwell Run!

Romac2223

This is what I get for not paying attention! Dang! ;)

Romac, we've got a run coming up in May here in Tejas and a lot of guys are convoying from Houston. You should consider coming! The thread is called the Texas Barnwell Run!

Sounds great count me in.

Top Bottom