Wave from Italy

Nick89

Hi all, i'm Nicolò from North Italy... i'm really happy to be joining this great family WAYALIFE!!!
I am a possessor of a Wrangler JK Rubicon recently, but the passion i had since when i was child....
I love so much the videos that publish Eddie and Cindy, you are fantastic ;)
I hope to speak with you on the topic JK for tips and comments...

Bye to all thanks!!! ;)
Nick89

mds22

Welcome, I'll be back in Padova next month! Wish I could bring my jeep, but too many road laws over there for my jeep.

Nick89

Welcome, I'll be back in Padova next month! Wish I could bring my jeep, but too many road laws over there for my jeep.

Good trip then...
I understand you so good... unfortunately the Italy under this aspect is very ugly...there are too much laws and restrictions in particular for cars.
Think that here we have a measures tires write in the vehicle registration certificate and is not possible to change size of them if not write in this document :(

I really envy you on this side because u can mount the tires that you want, bumpers, lift kit etc... here is almost impossible or more expensive only of omologation the items :(

I'd love to relocate to the US for not having these problems... Maybe one day i will succeed!!!

"Hope is the last to die" it say in my country....:)

Jegar

Hi, from Texas! I hope your Hope comes true! In the meantime, enjoy the beauty of Italia! [emoji41]

Top Bottom